[H] 565 Resto Shaman, LF Late Night Raiding

Hi there. My guild is on a break till xpac/6.0 at least and I'm looking to fill a healing spot on a team doing early heroics in SOO.

I'm at 565 (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ezaru/advanced) and know all the normal and many of the heroic fights, but I haven't done them. Key qualifications:

• I don't stand in stuff unless standing in stuff is good, then i stand in it.
    • As required, I will cast magical spells to prevent you from grizzly virtual death. Assuming I like you. And that you're not standing in things which would be bad to stand in.

Hit me in game (MstrMinus#1415), or here on the forums.

By "late night" i mean i live PST and would want to start no earlier than 9pm PST (or midnight EST), and not end any later than 1am PST (or 4am EST).

IF you were looking to transfer/faction we may be a good fit.. AT least our times match

Death Panel an Alliance Guild on Cenarius

we raid :
    Wed 9p-11p PST
    Fri 9p-12a PST
    Sat 9p-12a PST

You can contact myself Genevri: JoannDaniele#1772
    or our GM Thededd/Meatsac

Thank you for your time.

I dropped you a battle-tag request. It isn't outside the realm of possibility that I would RT and FT. I'd like to talk first though.

Quote Originally Posted by Genevri View Post
    IF you were looking to transfer/faction we may be a good fit.. AT least our times match

Death Panel an Alliance Guild on Cenarius

we raid :
    Wed 9p-11p PST
    Fri 9p-12a PST
    Sat 9p-12a PST

You can contact myself Genevri: JoannDaniele#1772
    or our GM Thededd/Meatsac

Thank you for your time.
    - - - Updated - - -

Hi. I'm still looking for a Late Night guild that needs a resto shaman. See first post.