Good ashran duo partner for a resto Druid?

I know it's a little early to speculate, but based on what we know and how the game is shaping up I was wondering what opinions were for a good pvp partner for a resto Druid in wod? I've been away from the pvp scene for a year or more, so I'm not really up to speed on what synergizes well these days. Thanks in advance for any advice given.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another druid/rogue/hunter. Basically any other stealth class. With a rogue you'll have a lot of CC. With a hunter you'll have a lot of CC and ranged damage. With another druid you have more heals and easier mobility.

If you don't care about sneaking around (keep in mind, you no longer have symbiosis in WoD), then it won't really matter much. Classes that benefit a lot from your CC are mages and locks.

Basically I don't think it will matter much lawl. You're a healer, get a strong DPS and unless both of you are braindead, you won't have to worry about 'viability' in wPvP.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    first thing off the top of my head is another who can stealth. team gank gogogog!
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.