View Poll Results: Which is the cherry on top of the icing of your draenic cake?

Voters
462. This poll is closed
  • No flying until 6.1

168 36.36%
  • Raid size change

43 9.31%
  • No new class

43 9.31%
  • No new race

45 9.74%
  • other reasons

163 35.28%
Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

which one is the straw that broke your draenic camel's back?

a) No flying until 6.1

b) Raid size change

c) No new class

d) No new race

e) Other reasons

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    People which like the anouncements of WOD are wrong in this thread.
    THis thread is asking the People who quit over it, or decide to do so, which of the announced Features has the most Impact on said decision, thats all what this thread is about.

It is not really hard to grasp, but considering the Feedback here in the thread it seems for Gamers it is not only a hard to grasp concept but even impossible.

The OP is not asking the ones that will continue playing. he is specifically asking those who quit or are on the way to it.
    This thread is not about why you like WOD or why you cant understand others not liking it. It is also not about emphasising on the near death of wow or anything like it.

Stop derailing this or claiming there is nothing to derail just because you are not able to get the intent of the thread.
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by Masochist View Post

your post assumes the op was asking for your opinion. i mean, maybe the op wants to talk to someone who wasn't impressed with the reveal of WOD! maybe he didn't want to talk to someone who was impresssed!

cuz i always just walk into a store and see chicks asking what their friend thinks looks better on them and then always express my opinion and tell her that i just want club her over the head, carry her back to my basement and make snu-snu because she just is so wonderfully delightful

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's not cherry picking. cherry picking would be if this thread was here to prove something by ignoring the satisfied people. he's just asking the unsatisfied people what they are unsatisfied for.
    Last edited by Jekyll; 2013-11-14 at 12:12 PM.

Yay. Yet another negative thread similar to the thousands of others. Great contribution!
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hunters using focus.

didnt break my back. But not happy at all about the no flying.

The thing with flying mounts. People say they ruin immersion and that ppl dont go around and explore anymore. Its not flying mounts fault. Its the fact that sites like mmo-champion post every single new thing thats coming. New expansion or patch. Everything gets datamined and shown here. So when the new stuff is out. You know everything that is to know. Flying mounts got nothing to do with it.
    Not saying that i dont love mmo-champ for doing it. Because i do <3

And imagine leveling proffessions on mounts without flying mounts.

World pvp ?
    Battlegrounds and arena broke that. Not flying mounts

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice unbiased poll, really
    WoD is so bad that 50% of my inactive friends will resub. Plus me. Which option shall I click?
    Last edited by Zka; 2013-11-14 at 11:03 AM.

Bit of a biased poll m8,

But hey im one of the people that like the changes that are comming, raid size, awesome.

not flying cool

Can we like make a separate "Ex-WoW players" subforum so you guys can circlejerk about all the stuff you hate there, and we can actually have this forum to discuss stuff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starox View Post
    Bit of a biased poll m8,

But hey im one of the people that like the changes that are comming, raid size, awesome.

not flying cool
    You are not the target of this poll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Starox View Post
    Bit of a biased poll m8,

not flying cool
    You are not exactly the target demographic of the poll.

What are you? an 8 year old child?
    No new class? no new race? are you bloody kidding me... we have so many already... there's really 0 need to pump these out every single expansion.
    It's better for game's balance to not release a new class where it doesn't fit (yet), besides, lore-wise, this expansion shouldn't have any new classes.

There are so many additions and changes, but people cling to this childish mentallity.... experience the new amazing zones, with your new models, build your garrison and more.
    Not to mention that no flying allows Blizzard to let you experience the content in an entirely different and better way.

You wanna consume this game like a cheap burger at mcdonalds? you want unrelated contented to be pumped in your veins like trans-fat? be my guest, but sod off this game and go play something else, don't spoil the fun that is apparently finally being re-achieved.

The target demographics of this poll ? what are you on about? so you made a thread just for people who dislike WoD before they even got to experience it and ask them to state what made them dislike it?
    Well, tough luck, this topic can be seen by the general MMO-Champion population, and I bet they don't like seeing this biased poll, directed at people's baseless reactions to an expansion that wasn't released yet.
    Last edited by Falu; 2013-11-14 at 11:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emni View Post
    Can we like make a separate "Ex-WoW players" subforum so you guys can circlejerk about all the stuff you hate there, and we can actually have this forum to discuss stuff?
    so only people who quit wow who hates the upcoming changes?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Falu View Post
    What are you? an 8 year old child?
    No new class? no new race? are you bloody kidding me... we have so many already... there's really 0 need to pump these out every single expansion.
    It's better for game's balance to not release a new class where it doesn't fit (yet), besides, lore-wise, this expansion shouldn't have any new classes.

There are so many addition and changes, but people cling to this childish mentallity.... experience the new amazing zones, with your new models, build you garrison and more.
    Not to mention that no flying allows Blizzard to let you experience the content in an entirely different and better way.

You wanna consume thid game like a cheap burger at mcdonalds? you want unrelated contented to be pumped in your veins like trans-fat? be my guest, but sod off this game and go play something else, don't spoil the fun that is apparently finally being re-achieved.
    Don't derail the thread just because other people disagree with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of the above.

you mention a bunch of stupid trivial things yet dont mention the biggest reason?

the story is ridiculous
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    so only people who quit wow who hates the upcoming changes?
    Those who quit and those who plan to quit due to this can both go to this forum. Perhaps we should call it "WoW Haters" instead. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you mention a bunch of stupid trivial things yet dont mention the biggest reason?

the story is ridiculous
    sometimes it's the little things that broke the camel's back, hence why the word straw used in the idiom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by emni View Post
    Those who quit and those who plan to quit due to this can both go to this forum. Perhaps we should call it "WoW Haters" instead. :P
    we don't hate wow, we just have different opinion in what we enjoyed or enjoy in wow.

You forgot the "I'm not qutting" option
    What's even the point of finding out why people are quitting if you can't compare it to how many people aren't

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Don't derail the thread just because other people disagree with you.
    Can't derail something that's already this biased and negative.

the story is ridiculous
    I'll give you that... the story is indeed ridiculous... they just butchered the lore completley because they couldn't come up with a better way to re-experience Draenor as it used to be, and the orc clans and their leaders...
    The BIG down-side for this expansion.
    Last edited by Falu; 2013-11-14 at 11:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You forgot the "I'm not qutting" option
    What's even the point of finding out why people are quitting if you can't compare it to how many people aren't
    Don't derail this thread as you have other thread to justify your likes and dislikes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Falu View Post
    Can't derail something that's already this biased and negative.
    This isn't biased and negative. This thread is about which part of wow that would finally make someone quit or decide not to buy the xpac.

I can't derail something that already doesn't have a point
    The information you are gathering is literally useless

You're just upset that when you gave a "Disagree with Jekyll" answer in your last poll almost nobody clicked on anything else

Deleted
    How about an option: "Im actually very excited about the above mentioned features"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I can't derail something that already doesn't have a point
    The information you are gathering is literally useless

You're just upset that when you gave a "Disagree with Jekyll" answer in your last poll almost nobody clicked on anything else
    The thread has a point, just that you are not the target demographic of the thread, hence you have nothing to add to this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aspectus View Post
    How about an option: "Im actually very excited about the above mentioned features"
    Good for you, but this poll is for people who don't.