Thread: lvling

Deleted

lvling

which spec goes faster to lvl with, ?

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, although I've played the Shaman class as my main for nearly 10 years, and I have multiple Shaman alts... it's definitely one of the slowest classes in terms of leveling speed unless you play Restoration and favor instances. Of course, if you didn't want to do that, I'd say go Elemental. Enhancement doesn't receive any of its proper abilities until the early 50's to late 60's, and Elemental is also ranged so you don't have to move up to and physically attack an enemy.

I think either Elemental or Enhancement is fine for leveling, and it's more subjective then anything else. The difference in leveling speed is minor, imo.

I preferred Enhance, simply because i couldn't be arsed running to mobs to loot them for quest items all the time

Although, i agree with Blitheqt - it is a bit slow overall if you`re not dual specd as Restoration and run instances.

Possibly go Elemental + Restoration for maximum que speed and so you can use just one set of equipment.

I did just fine as elemental

Deleted
    I would say Elemental is the faster levelling spec.

Leveling from 1?
    When I made my Shaman I started him as Elemental but switched to Enhancement as it had far better survivability, but this was also when TBC was new and leveling actually posed some challenges. Now, I suspect either spec would be equally easy. Enhancement may be more entertaining (I found it to be rather cathartic at times, with the flurry of axes and explosions of fire and such!), but I tend to prefer ranged classes at all times. Elemental is probably easier to round up mobs and AoE them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"