Thread: Cheating in pvp

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    People bought Glad long before the mount.
    ...Do you even know how arenas have worked since their inception?

-- Signature by /the/ Crazytaco --

about 500k People lost their accounts in the banwave in january, People using the automation software PQR and PE, my friend used the PQR bot, and didnt get banned (i copied his wow folder, and got the addon for it, the Interface part of the bot, which i had disabled got banned) so they did take it seriously, but i don't think you can expect a New banewave soon, as it was pretty genius Money making for them to release the 90 boost With the purchase of WoD a few weeks later, blizzard don't like bots but they don't like banning bot accounts either because of the obvious less Income for them, so to make a point to the community every now and then they ban People, but generally botting and those account make up for a fair amount of 100's million each year in Revenue

I don't think this is such a big deal.

You won't get high rating with auto interupt alone. You still have to know how to play and use your CDs and CCc at the right time, and have good comunication with teammates.

The biggest cheating is acquire PvE Raiding gear and Legendary Cloak to dominate World PvP.
    Capitalism, Ho!

Quote Originally Posted by Powpuff View Post
    I don't think this is such a big deal.

You won't get high rating with auto interupt alone. You still have to know how to play and use your CDs and CCc at the right time, and have good comunication with teammates.
    and other people who don't cheat? I don't know how you can brush this off as something minor, I've seen it happen at the highest ratings as well and it's been gamebreaking there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    They cracked down on it a couple of months ago where a lot of people lost their play privileges. But as with everything cheaty-related, they show up again sooner or later.
    It was a dream to PvP for about a week, then all the bots came back, and it has become 100x more of an issue than it did previously.

“First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.”
    Mage | Monk | Druid | Warlock | Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Pounced View Post
    No naming and shaming please
    Shit like this is one of the reasons why there are so many cheaters!

Karon, the middle ages ended fyvehundred years ago.
    Capitalism, Ho!

The basic problem is that in a game as large and complex as wow you aren't going be able
    to stop people bending the rules. If you think about all the billions of permutations involving
    spells and items its just inconceivable that some tactic won't unbalance the game.
    Make your character SUPER SHINY!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_AwGICgZTU