Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Reboots are pretty much universally bad anyway.
    You couldn't be more wrong. The Amazing Spider-Man has been great so far. Dredd was awesome. Nolan's Batman trilogy was excellent. And if you can call Star Trek and Rise of the Planet of the Apes reboots, then they're both good.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Though the one thing I've been dying to see I still haven't: a superhero team fight a supervillain team, all at once. Not the one vs. one matchups. A whole big messy fight sequence with special effects flying everywhere. Though I'm hoping we'll get close with Avengers 2 and the battle with Ultron.
    I think the only thing close enough are The Avengers when they fought against the Chitauri army. I wonder to what extent we'll see them in the future.
    Age of Ultron-There's an implication that there might be androids/Ultron minions fighting the Avengers.
    Future Thanos plot-You'd think they'd all be going up against an extremely strong adversary equipped with the Infinity gauntlet.
    Sinister Six-We'll have 6 guys versus Spider-Man. Felicia Hardy had a small appearance in TAS-M2, so maybe she ends up helping Spidey down the line?
    Fantastic Four-Some rumour floated about that they'll go up against Doombots.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    That body O.O

I've loved Jackman as Wolverine but I'm ready for a reboot. I'd also prefer if they didn't cast a tall guy. One of things I loved about Wolverine as a kid was that he was the runty X-Man (I'm 5'6 in family of 5'10+ brothers) and a total badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Comic costumes only look good because they're drawn on. In the movies they have to change them or you end up with mediocre looking representations. As for the height thing, when Jackman was cast he was banned from talking about his height because they were afraid of backlash. It's not like 6'2" is a foot taller than 5'3" or anything...
    this looks pretty good to me

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552