Poll: What will you do during your WoW vacation?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am currently lounging on the sweet beach of Majula with my Emerald Herald~

Deleted
    I just wanna get Garrosh HC killed then go on a vacation from the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Such a great game. Amazing community. Such peevpee, Much deeps, So achieves WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason I will be taking a break until the release of Warlords of Draenor is because I do not have strong enough of a reason to purchase another subscription until that time. That is strongly due to the fact that my character who is my main source of roleplay, which is also among my main sources of entertainment in this game these days, is currently banished IC, as I wished to completely rewrite his backstory before leaping back into the action, planning not to return until the opening of WoD. (Thirty thousand years of plot holes is not a fun experience, guys. Be weary with Draenei in roleplay. You have been warned.)

To be honest, I have loads of content that I have missed in Mists of Pandaria, but I just can't spare the damned money for it, so I will save it until the next expansion. Additionally, most of the closest friends I once played this game with are not as active on it anymore, so I have less people to communicate with, so generally ends up being less enjoyment in an MMORPG. I do have a mighty fine roleplay guild I aspire to join once my character is nice and shiny and ready to leap back in, as I am already friendly with the GM, as the two of us were once a lower rank in another guild together, which both of us had to move on from.

Anyway, none of that is really interesting, so regarding the actual poll, I will be indulging in a mix of things. Considering the fact that I am a gamer, I will always be playing other games, whether or not I am active on WoW, and I will also likely be using this time after being dumped by my demanding girlfriend and my 'WoW vacation' to delve a little further into the real world. Hooray, so exciting. (Not really.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    I just wanna get Garrosh HC killed then go on a vacation from the game.
    I'll never have that pre 6.0, but keep at it, You'll get it!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gonder View Post
    The only reason I will be taking a break until the release of Warlords of Draenor is because I do not have strong enough of a reason to purchase another subscription until that time. That is strongly due to the fact that my character who is my main source of roleplay, which is also among my main sources of entertainment in this game these days, is currently banished IC, as I wished to completely rewrite his backstory before leaping back into the action, planning not to return until the opening of WoD. (Thirty thousand years of plot holes is not a fun experience, guys. Be weary with Draenei in roleplay. You have been warned.)

To be honest, I have loads of content that I have missed in Mists of Pandaria, but I just can't spare the damned money for it, so I will save it until the next expansion. Additionally, most of the closest friends I once played this game with are not as active on it anymore, so I have less people to communicate with, so generally ends up being less enjoyment in an MMORPG. I do have a mighty fine roleplay guild I aspire to join once my character is nice and shiny and ready to leap back in, as I am already friendly with the GM, as the two of us were once a lower rank in another guild together, which both of us had to move on from.

Anyway, none of that is really interesting, so regarding the actual poll, I will be indulging in a mix of things. Considering the fact that I am a gamer, I will always be playing other games, whether or not I am active on WoW, and I will also likely be using this time after being dumped by my demanding girlfriend and my 'WoW vacation' to delve a little further into the real world. Hooray, so exciting. (Not really.)
    I think you should do what makes you happy. If that includes skipping out on Mists to save up for WoD, great! everyone will still be here when ya come back. Besides those people who've moved on (they really died irl)

Deleted
    Currently clearing SoO heroic 25 over the course of a day and a half, got my Kor'Kron Destroyer, 3-4 pieces from full BIS just need some warforged pieces... and starting to play my alt druid properly now!

I'm not really sure how long my guild plans on clearing SoO every week I'm not quite bored of it yet mainly because raids are pretty fun for banter and there's literally no wiping anymore(Although I wish there was a little so we could spend a few more days in the raid on my main xD)

I want to play another game but can't seem to get into many of them.. Tried a little hearthstone but felt its too RNG. Hopefully gonna start out in wildstar when it releases, basically the same game sort of.. And new content Will still log WoW on a Wednesday and Thursday evening for the raid of course but yeah need something to sink my time into! Can only pester the girlfriend for copulation so much.. <

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I think you should do what makes you happy. If that includes skipping out on Mists to save up for WoD, great! everyone will still be here when ya come back. Besides those people who've moved on (they really died irl)
    Sometimes, life isn't always about happiness, because unfortunately I do have quite a lot of work to dish out at the moment, though I will maintain delicious happiness primarily through gaming, don't you worry about that.

Oh, and yeah, despite the fact I am still in contact with the majority of those who are not on the game right now, they are definitely dead, no doubt about it. I must be an amazing, lone survivor of some sort. Wait.. but, if you leave WoW and die, that means... Crap, I am soon going to face death.

#plznudundodis2me

Quote Originally Posted by Gonder View Post
    (Thirty thousand years of plot holes is not a fun experience, guys. Be weary with Draenei in roleplay. You have been warned.)
    "Yeah, I'll just make my character ancient, that'll be easy!"

Which is why I've decided to put an age cap on my characters. I don't go over the age of 80 anymore, my nelf being the only exception.. but he's retired as an RP character anyway. But the Emerald Dream is an excellent MacGuffin for druids.

"So where have you been for the last thousands of years?"

"Oh, you know, sleeping."

Vacation? Im still enjoying the game. PvP only though.

Deleted
    I'm actually thinking of re-subbing sometime at the end of May. I skipped MoP up until now, but since its reaching the point where places are selling the expansion for less than £10 and I'm considering returning for WoD, I'm thinking it might be worth giving it a try to see if I'd be interested in returning for WoD. Since WoD isn't coming out till September I'd imagine that'll give me time to get some use out of the expansion.

My plan for now: Clearing SoO (no matter that i need only 1 item from there..) in 2 days. Playing other games and watching some TV series after that.