10+ Year Old Account

Where is Magatha Grimtotem?

We helped her claim the Doomstone, steal a few artifacts, helped kill her own Grimtotem.

I would like http://wowpedia.org/Jevan_Grimtotem and the Horde Grimtotem to finally end the Elder Crone and finally have the Grimtotem to be a good tribe among the Horde.

Noteable Horde Grimtotem;
    http://wowpedia.org/Jevan_Grimtotem http://wowpedia.org/Tarakor and his un-named mate http://wowpedia.org/Ravak_Grimtotem http://wowpedia.org/Bohein Could have some story for him being a Grimtotem Tribe Tauren, and many more could be created, with non-named NPCS, and a few Grimtotem Refugees.

The Traitor Grimtotem;
    Magatha, Rahauro, Gorm Grimtotem, Cor Grimtotem, and few loyal non-named NPCs.
    For the Horde!

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same as many other villains/unfinished stories-unknown at the moment.
    What is Queen Azshara waiting for?
    What is the Burning Legion waiting for? Are they still trying to amass followers to create portals and summon their armies into Azeroth?
    Why is Kul Tiras still undiscovered?
    Where the bloody hell are Alleria and Turalyon?
    Why isn't Falstad Wildhammer dead?
    Why isn't Asterion running around creating havoc and disrupting the Night Elves' settlements?
    When will Sensiria come back?
    When can we help Gilneas and Sentinel Hill recover?

They'll address all these questions when there is a suitable expansion to do so. Obviously I'd like to see many of them tied up at once, but then there wouldn't be much existing lore left over, would there?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    What is the Burning Legion waiting for? Are they still trying to amass followers to create portals and summon their armies into Azeroth?
    Why isn't Asterion running around creating havoc and disrupting the Night Elves' settlements?

They'll address all these questions when there is a suitable expansion to do so. Obviously I'd like to see many of them tied up at once, but then there wouldn't be much existing lore left over, would there?
    Where did they find Mankriks wife?
    Did they even find her?

She's probably sitting on a throne encased by orcs in Northr..
    "I see only...unfinished...cliffhangers..before me"
    *Magatha's eyes rolls backward and her hand falls to the cold floor*
    "No crone luls forever my cow - Baine"

On Topic, While I would love to see the Tauren in general get some more focus/lore, It's not going to happen anytime soon, Orcs/Humans has always been in focus, Belfs/Draenei in Tbc, Trolls and Gnomes in 5.3, Pandaren...for the whole expansion. with a hint of orcs. Goblins and Worgen had their spotlight in Cataclysm.

Neglected races : Dwarfs, Undead,Tauren. (Nelfs is just, Lore lore lore errrywhere)

Deleted
    I'm still waiting for Kel'Thuzad to pop back up, tbh.

Deleted
    Being evil in a cave someplace. But she's a good villain and I'm glad that she's still out and about. Doubt we'll see her in the next expansion though.

A lot of Cataclysm stories were left wide open. Which was kind of the entire point of the Cataclysm, to re-open a bunch of story arcs on Azeroth. Now, we just have to hope Blizzard doesn't forget to readdress them in the future.

We have:

• Magatha and the Doomstone
    • Tyrus Blackthorn freed
    • Neptulon being taken by the Naga
    • Sylvanas, Koltira and Thassarian
    • Zandarlari, Wrathion and many other loose ends

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    I'm still waiting for Kel'Thuzad to pop back up, tbh.
    I suppose it could happen. As far as I know, he didn't have his phylactery (ie, the thing that brought him back in the first place because we returned it to that corrupt priest at Light's Hope Chapel the first time) on him when we killed him at level 80. It could be kinda funny if he comes back looking for Arthas and doesn't realize that the Scourge is now under new management. Awkward....

But yeah, I'd like to see a lot of those loose ends get tied up as well. I think my biggest one is Stromgarde and the fact that Danath Trollbane has just been hanging out in Honor Hold, twiddling his thumbs for the last 6 years. Even if it's just a very minor thing you do at low levels, I'd love to see something happen with Stromgarde.

we helped her with her problems concerning the twlight cultists last i remember

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post

That is like;
    Where is Zul doing after all this?
    Where is King of the Trolls?
    Where is Snowsong at this moment? Is she with Aggra and Durak now?
    Will the Revantusk Tribe do more in the Horde?
    Will the Winterfang Tribe be finally in World of Warcrft?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    we helped her with her problems concerning the twlight cultists last i remember
    Where is she now and her Grimtotem lackies that are left?
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a Grimtotem 5 man dungeon.

Doing Grimtotem things, being evil. The usual.