Thread: Endless Legend

Endless Legend

Anyone tried it? It's from the same studio who developed Endless Space. Never really got into it.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/how.../1100-6418512/

Looks good. Probably won't buy it yet as it's still in development.

Deleted
    I've been looking at it, but have had some poor experiences with early access so was waiting for some more reviews and to see how frequently they patch/update. Will buy it at some point though.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive noticed it on steam and after checking the pictures i added it to my wishlist just to keep a look at it

it looks quite nice but sure "early access" is kinda dodgy and i have no interest spending money on a game thats not out yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I've been looking at it, but have had some poor experiences with early access so was waiting for some more reviews and to see how frequently they patch/update. Will buy it at some point though.
    I'm still not sure how early acces is even legal...they are selling games in alpha. This is 100x worse then DLC flood.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I'm still not sure how early acces is even legal...they are selling games in alpha. This is 100x worse then DLC flood.
    Why wouldn't it be legal? They are selling a product. It's an unfinished product, and they make consumers aware of it, but it's still a product. It's just up to consumers whether or not they feel confident enough in the developers ability to finish it.

There's tons of room for exploitation, but it's also worked out very well for a ton of games.

Much like the "dlc flood", you don't have to participate if you don't want to.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    I really don't know cause i loved Endless Space, but i loved the theme and the story they had for Endless Space aswell. dunno if i like this theme, but i do know i trust the makers of the game to make a good game.

You can sell whatever the hell you want as long as people know what it is, and even that isn't required in most cases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game looks intriguing, and possibly excellent, but for now, I'll wait for release.
    "Brevity is...wit"