Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    keep dreaming - well be lucky if wod lands on ptr before septemeber in this pace

also those 100% loom drop - desperate ttry to make people resub before WoD lands - this just reeks of desperation - cant wait for the q2 sub looses resoults to be made public they must be huge by now.

which funnyly will have exackt opposite effect on farmign them atm - why the fuck farm looms now when u can jiust log them in 6.0 kill him once colect loom relog to another alt collect next loom log to another alt rrepeat till ur done in 1 week this news alone has instant-killed most of competent garosh loom-farm kills .
    6.0 is the pre patch and not wod. it will hit ptr begin june, around the same time the alpha will be up.

They already said alpha testing will be fast paced and ramp up over time, dates are pretty much doable.

Deleted
    Good bye Hc Garosh kill mount :/
    My guild could not kill him, so no more chance for the mount : (

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    6.0 is the pre patch and not wod. it will hit ptr begin june, around the same time the alpha will be up.

They already said alpha testing will be fast paced and ramp up over time, dates are pretty much doable.
    you mr are just like those "beta must be february cause it just must" yet we have may game is still in alpha and not even sign of beta geting close - tell those sweet lies to yourself - and 6.0 will be probably 2-3 weeks long like each pre patch

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    keep dreaming - well be lucky if wod lands on ptr before septemeber in this pace

also those 100% loom drop - desperate ttry to make people resub before WoD lands - this just reeks of desperation - cant wait for the q2 sub looses resoults to be made public they must be huge by now.

which funnyly will have exackt opposite effect on farmign them atm - why the fuck farm looms now when u can jiust log them in 6.0 kill him once colect loom relog to another alt collect next loom log to another alt rrepeat till ur done in 1 week this news alone has instant-killed most of competent garosh loom-farm kills .
    Yes, heirlooms is what will drive people to resub. You're as stupid as your english is broken. Competent Garrosh loom-farm kills? I don't think there's that many people who play the game just to get an heirloom that will last for a couple of days. People just blow this whole removing heirloom-shit up way too much.

Wonder why ppl QQ so much about it.

Not only they actually hinted about removing later, but the heirlooms where clearly a "reward" for those who kept playing and raiding SoO instead of canceling WoW and comming back later in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post
    Probably late July or Aug... WOD 4 - 6 weeks later.
    Agreed - this is probably a ~ 3 month warning - 6.0 in August, expansion in September/Early October. Even if the beta doesn't start until early June, I think the beta period is going to be really short (8-10 weeks) and more targeted (see lvl 100 only PvP and lvl 100 only raid testing servers) this time around in addition to the general level up beta servers.
    Last edited by azurrei; 2014-05-06 at 02:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have mostly stopped caring, but I do wish they would stop removing content.
    Much prefer the way they handle mounts like mimiron's head, invincible's reins etc. Lowering the drop rate once it is old content.

Now if they only could connect my realm with some others, I might just play again before the expansion comes.

well this is good news, my guild can continue to focus on heroic modes (although I really think we will hit a skill ceiling soon, when you simply can't outgear later bosses). When 6.0 comes out, we can go back and do a full clear of normal to get anyone who missed heirlooms the first time around.

Since Blizzard is going to try hard to make sure SoO isn't harder in 6.0, I wonder how much easier it will be.

So will current flex gear become normal and normal heroic and heroic mythic? Confused :S

In short, will i need to replace all my heroic gear with mythic?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    So will current flex gear become normal and normal heroic and heroic mythic? Confused :S

In short, will i need to replace all my heroic gear with mythic?
    In the patch, it will go like this.
    Flex=Normal
    Normal=heroic
    Heroic=Mythic

Im almost positive blizzard isnt going to develop new gear for the new modes, so they will most likely just rename the current gear you are using. So you heroic tier set will be called mythic tier, normal tier set will be called heroic, and flex tier set will be called normal. It will keep the same item lvl, just have a different name.

Last edited by Bareno; 2014-05-06 at 03:10 PM.

Lol...love how they make it sound as if 6.0 is coming anytime soon. T.T