10+ Year Old Account

SWTOR Leveling Guide Question

Is there any guide out there like Zygor guides for WoW? Only guide that I would buy that I saw was http://www.swtorsavior.com/. Any recommendations would be awesome! Thank you!
    Stationed at McGuire, AFB.
    PC Specs: i5-3570K, GTX 690, Gigabyte UD5H, Corsair Vengeance 8GB, Corsair AX750, H100i, Phantom 630 case, Asus VH236H

Why would you need a leveling guide for this game? Just follow the story, do side-quests you run into and queue for PvP/FPs when you want to change the pace or do the daily/weekly quest.

Quicker leveling; purchase legacy leveling perks or purchase the pack from the in-game store and use XP boosts (cheap as all hell from the galactic market).

Also, there aren't in-game guides like in WoW available (no mods whatsoever afaik). Not that I see any reason to use those guides...

There is no need for a guide like that, the game is far too linear. It directs you to where you're supposed to go, when you're supposed to go there.

Yeah, the only reason there are guides for WoW(and EverQuest and other games) is because there are so many options. In TOR you just do quests in an area until a NPC tells you to go do quests in another area. There are no choices to make, and everything is linear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    Yeah, the only reason there are guides for WoW(and EverQuest and other games) is because there are so many options. In TOR you just do quests in an area until a NPC tells you to go do quests in another area. There are no choices to make, and everything is linear.
    Pretty much this. The side missions aren't really a big deal, especially when your XP is boosted. With Class mission XP unlocked in your legacy, and XP boosts, plus being part of a guild with the bonus XP, you can choose to just do your class mission questing and streamline the process even more. Personally, I like all the side quests, but that's just me.