Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

ilvl 560 hunter returning player LF heroic progress

I'm looking for a heroic progression Horde guild in a relaxed schedule, I'd like to finish the content before next expansion hits.

I've been out of wow for a few months due to real life issues, I started playing again a month or so ago and I got to finish Normal SOO with some pugs.

Ideally I'd like to raid 2 days but i'm fine with 3 days, and also I can raid from 9 pm until 12am EST top (2 am here and I wake up at 7 for work).

Will try to log some fights this week if I find a good pug group to raid

<The Remnant> - Aggramar (H)

We are a casual guild that believes RL > WoW, but we get it done when it counts. We are recruiting ranged DPS in preparation for the 20 man Mythic raid come 6.0 and WoD. We currently run two 10m raid groups with one progressed to 10/14 in heroic content. What we're looking for are rdps readily available 3 days a week (to be determined come 6.0 but definitely not Fri or Sat), 3 hours per night (probably around 8-11 EST). If interested please check out the guild website listed below and follow the instructions to fill out an application. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up via btag Noah#1482...

TheRemnant-Guild.com

Good Luck!

Above is our recruitment spam, but our 2nd 10m group is currently looking for a reliable rdps. They are currently 5/14 heroic and plan on pushing up to 6.0 and Mythic where they'll join forces with our other 10m group....

- - - Updated - - -

Got your response, but it won't let me respond back. Just re-app if interested...

If you are still looking for a raiding guild please add btag Lucky#1225

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey nic - just checking on on this to see where ;you might be. I see where Hunchy posted up top, but thought another post might grab your attention!

Like he said - pop an app if interested and hopefully we can hook up!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Hunch, Muleface, I'll put an application on weekend, having a hard week at work.

Ryuugin, I'll add you as soon as I get online

(H) Murloc Jihad (Thurs/Fri 4-7 PST) 8/14H
    LF DPS & Heals

Our 10 man Progression group currently 8/14 Heroic is looking for one Ranged DPS, and one Healer – or Hybrid – to fill out our 12 man raiding roster. We have had the same group since the beginning of SoO but due to real life situation we may be loosing a healer, and we were forced to part with a DPS.

We currently have : 1 Prot Paladin
    1: Guardian Druid
    1: Holy Paladin
    1: Resto Druid
    1: Ele/Resto Shaman
    1: WW Monk
    1: Rogue
    1: Frost DK
    1: Aff Warlock
    1: Shadow Priest (BRM Monk on three tank fights)

We operate loot based off of a BiS Google Doc, where raiders role against people who have determined that loot is their BiS. For Example, If Ring “A” drops off boss number 1. Anyone who stated in the goggle doc that ring “A” is their BiS will roll - the highest roll will win the loot. If no one deemed it “BiS” it will then go for a open roll. If no one chooses to roll when it is “open” then the loot will go up for Offspec, and or DE. We discuss loot, and make sure that the group is being taken care of, and expect people to not be a loot whore, or a dick in regards to loot. Loot Drama is not tolerated.

As stated earlier, we are trying to expand into a 12 man roster, this means that there will be fights where people are asked to sit out, or people can take a night off. We have found that IRL stuff does often times comes up, and it is better for the raid to have a few extra people so we can continue to progress each week. We have found this to be a great tool against getting worn out, and allowing us to progress every week – has not been a problem most people volunteer on bosses they need no loot on

We raid 2 nights a week, @ 3 hour intervals. We have an optional “Clean up day” in case we do not clear the raid, taking place on Monday to clear up normal for chances at heirlooms.