Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    "Flex" gear has its tag removed, as it is considered Normal now. Normal gear has the Heroic tag added to it. And Heroic gear has the Heroic tag replaced with Mythic.

LFR stays as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    Ok so in 6.0 pre-patch will we need to gear up again and replace all our heroic kit with new mythic?

Or do you think current Flex will be turned normal and normal turned heroic and heroic turned mythic?

Rather confused and would be a little pissed if had to regear again because of a pre-patch.
    Flex turns into Normal
    Normal turns into Heroic
    Heroic turns into Mythic

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, you will need to get an entire set of Mythic gear. Can't wait.
    WoW Moderator and Staff Editor at Stratics-WoW!
    http://wow.stratics.com/ - A World of Warcraft Fansite dedicated to lively opinions on the important topics within the game.
    Co-owner of AcegamesTV!
    https://www.youtube.com/acegamestv - A general gaming network focused on high quality variety content!

replace all of your gear? for the month until everyone is level 100 and all the gear from this xpac is garbage?

I think you will have to re-gear mythic. In fact don't even ask anyone else, just do what I tell you. Concentrate on getting your mythic gear, to make leveling faster in WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    I just have a bad feeling we will all have to re-gear again for new BiS. Although this is probably the idea so they can push the release date a little further behind and say we have something to do.
    Defiently trolling, and in the off chance you are not. Sorry but are you blind?
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    If you're a hunter now you can even take Int Mail for use in 6.0. It will be converted into the new generic Mail which has both Int and Agi.

Not much to be gained by doing it but why not?
    No, it does not. Please research your sources better before you spread false information.

---

Any "Heroic" SoO gear you have now will just be switched to "Mytic" gear in 6.0.
    You won't be farming for anything new, other than gear you were attempting to get anyway.

necro necro necro... Come on guys be aware of the dates and of post and don't do necros

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, we didn't need a necro from 5 months ago to mock the OP's choice in computer parts in his sig.

All current heroic gear will become Mythic gear in 6.0. Each class may have new BiS gear due to hit/exp being removed, various class/spec changes, etc, but in the month between 6.0 and WoD its not going to be a big difference and I'd imagine that people who have BiS and have been farming SoO for months have probably been scooping up pieces that will be BiS in 6.0 along the way.