Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Woman Celebrates Her “Cool” Abortion on YouTube

I just want to start out by saying that I do believe that there should be a "choice" when it comes to early-term abortion. I get that, some people aren't ready to become parents. But this... I mean, this just crosses the line. It's borderline Satanism the way this women all but goes into an orgasm on the table here. And to state that she feels "good" or that it's somehow "cool" is just sickening. I honestly have no words for the mental damage this poor woman has obviously been through in her life. Do you know who takes photos or "souvenirs" after they kill a living being? Psychopaths.

I want to state that there are Christian organisation within America that will pay you to not have an abortion. They will literally house you, feed you and help you find a job. And if you want nothing to do with the kid, they will help you find someone to adopt it. There is no excuse for this especially while this woman looks like she's taking pleasure in the fact that she's aborting her child. All while saying "I never told the guy and I'm so happy I can make a life" as if she did it all on her own. This is delusional, borderline Satanic and above all else, devalues human life to the point that it's just nauseating. This isn't about her right to choose, it goes above and beyond that. This is psychotic.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Disgusting, I have no respect for people like her.

This is the issue with all arguments, on all sides of the fence regardless of who is having them.

If you're going to be a moron and make your {insert potentially morally debate worthy thing you're doing} into a video for the world to see, and so you can profit from it, you're exactly that, a moron.

Watched first minute. I really didn't feel like watching the rest of it. Does she actually mention the word "cool?"

I liked and subscribed for more! Good for her!

Deleted
    Not psychotic. Don't see the problem either.

Watched the first 10 sec and immediately knew she was an attention whore. Not sure why you're giving her what she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I liked and subscribed for more! Good for her!
    Such edge
    Much tough
    Many cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Not psychotic. Don't see the problem either.
    Everyone here is just overreacting. Shes a strong women and should be appreciated as such.

10+ Year Old Account
    The video wasn't offensive. What's the hubbub? As for the "cool," I would have to imagine that was the anesthetic talking; not "cool, I just had an abortion."

I think it's funny that people are willing to defend her attitude for no other reason than they think abortion is ok. Regardless of your opinion of abortion, it's widely (see: intelligently) accepted that it's a nuanced issue. Social assistance like welfare are often a great thing, but if someone went on youtube doing irresponsible and disgusting things with their welfare money, they wouldn't be getting praise... actually, no wait they probably would because commentators are often animals... nevermind, I understand why people are supporting her. Nothing to see here.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Shes a strong women and should be appreciated as such.
    What makes her strong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    I think it's funny that people are willing to defend her attitude for no other reason than they think abortion is ok. Regardless of your opinion of abortion, it's widely (see: intelligently) accepted that it's a nuanced issue. Social assistance like welfare are often a great thing, but if someone went on youtube doing irresponsible and disgusting things with their welfare money, they wouldn't be getting praise... actually, no wait they probably would because commentators are often animals.
    Comparing welfare money to abortion. Right.

Comparing welfare money to abortion. Right.
    Comparing things with positive potential that can be abused? I know, outlandish.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by simsumre View Post
    Do you know who takes photos or "souvenirs" after they kill a living being? Psychopaths.
    Where did she kill a living being o_O

Deleted
    Comparing things with positive potential that can be abused? I know, outlandish.
    Abortion can't be abused.

Saw nothing wrong other than it being filmed with a potato

There are times when I think abortion should be okay. Her excuse is not valid to me. Her reason was "I'm not ready to have kids yet". Okay... then why did you decide to get pregnant?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

She provided her reasoning in the video description and at the end of the video. It's not about glorifying abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by The girl in the video
    My dearest hope is that someone somewhere will see this and it will provide some guidance, strength, support, or whatever else they need in that moment. I want to tell that person that you are not alone. Having an abortion does not make you a bad person, a bad woman, a bad mother. Having an abortion does not make you guilty. It is simply one step in your reproductive story. You are not along. I am here for you. We are all here for you.

Abortion can't be abused.
    Well, thanks for at least holding up the 'I'm a neo-feminist' sign early. Anyone who claims abortion isn't abusable has no concern for men in the least. Push that superiority agenda sister.

We're done here.
    -Darsithis

Deleted
    Well, thanks for at least holding up the 'I'm a neo-feminist' sign early. Anyone who claims abortion isn't abusable has no concern for men in the least. Push that superiority agenda sister.

We're done here.
    Abortion is regulated, there is no potential for abuse. Such a horrible agenda that women should be allowed to decide about things that concerns themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    There are times when I think abortion should be okay. Her excuse is not valid to me. Her reason was "I'm not ready to have kids yet". Okay... then why did you decide to get pregnant?
    Oh, so now one should need a reason beyond "I want to end the pregnancy"?
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2014-05-06 at 09:36 PM.