Deleted

Post [Solved] Can't get Shift modifier focus to work for 2 rather complex macros

I wanted to add the shift button as a modifyer to cast the ability/spell on the focus target.
    I experimented with "[mod:shift,@focus][]" but could'nt get it to work.
    I translated the macros from german to english, so don't mind if there are some spelling mistakes:

#showtooltip
    /cast [nostance][stance:2/4/5/6] Faerie Fire; [stance:1/3] Faerie Fire (Feral)(Cat- oder Bear Form)

#showtooltip
    /cast [nostance][stance:2/3/4/5/6]Skull Bash(Cat Form);[stance:1]Skull Bash(Bear Form)
    Last edited by mmoc1897933fcf; 2014-05-07 at 02:23 PM.

I haven't written a wow macro in a couple years, but I'll give it a shot:

Code:
    /use [form:1/3,mod:shift,@focus][form:1/3] Faerie Fire (Feral); [mod:shift,@focus][] Faerie Fire
    Code:
    /use [form:1,mod:shift,@focus][form:1] Skull Bash (Bear Form); [mod:shift,@focus][] Skull Bash (Cat Form)
    Last edited by Woogs; 2014-05-06 at 10:03 PM.

I didnt'think Faerie Fire (Feral) existed any more and you automatically had the armor debuff, in which case you can use:

/cast [mod:shift, @focus][] Faerie Fire

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    I haven't written a wow macro in a couple years, but I'll give it a shot:

Code:
    /use [form:1/3,mod:shift,@focus][form:1/3] Faerie Fire (Feral); [mod:shift,@focus][] Faerie Fire
    Code:
    /use [form:1,mod:shift,@focus][form:1] Skull Bash (Bear Form); [mod:shift,@focus][] Skull Bash (Cat Form)
    Great!! both work fine. Is there any difference in using /use instead of /cast and [form:1] instead of [stance:1] ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cafijn View Post
    Great!! both work fine. Is there any difference in using /use instead of /cast and [form:1] instead of [stance:1] ?
    Yes, if you have a large macro, you're less likely to hit the 255 char limit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    Yes, if you have a large macro, you're less likely to hit the 255 char limit
    ok nice =D

- - - Updated - - -

ok so how am I able to edit the thread's title to [Solved] at the beginning? I only found out how to edit the first post of mine...

Deleted
    You bugger me to do it.