Poll: What do you think is the most cowardly class?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

What do you think is the most cowardly class?

As title says, which class do you think entails the most cowardice? I personally believe it is hunter then mage then rogue. How about you?

Prot warriors. They wear all that armor and shield.
    Least cowardly? Fury warriors. Mostly armor less (lore wise) barbarian savage with big weapons charging into battle.

Cowardly??? There is so many ways to define that, rogues and ferals constant vanishing. But if you mean person playing a class being cowardly I'd say windwalker/mistweaver due to how absolute broken they are.

Deleted
    Rogues, Mages, Feral Druids, as long as you vanish, you're a coward.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxiel View Post
    Prot warriors. They wear all that armor and shield.
    Least cowardly? Fury warriors. Mostly armor less (lore wise) barbarian savage with big weapons charging into battle.
    That's a fair justification, I have some respect for rogues because as squirrelly as they are they still have to engage in melee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue they vanish when they take too much damage and take pride in killing when the enemy is most vulnerable.

The Lion.

Or Feral Druids as they're known in WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Is "The Forum Poster" a class?

Hunter strikes me as the most cowardly playstyle, though I understand why many will choose rogue (vanish.) But the way hunters chase and pester you from afar until you turn to face them, then run away, really gets on my nerves.

In the next poll "Which class do you think is the best at taming wild animals?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

where is the option for night elf druid? fucking hate shadowmeld into prowl/flight form in world pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue.

Shouldn't really even be a debate.

"we need things like vanish! What if we're about to die in PvP?"

Then you friggin DIE like everyone else. Jeesh.

After that, hunters. "We need deterrence, disengage, frost trap, scatter shot, concussive shot, and pet CC! What if we're about to die in PvP?!"

Similar argument, but they can't sneak up while invisible as easily.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Paladins hands down. Bubble Hearth.

Rogues, but they are kinda built around Stealth so this thread is silly. Though with that said, Hunters tend to be the people that CC, Feign and then mount and fly away at the slightest trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Goblin Hunter is not cowardly! He tamed a wild Devilsaur!

Night Elf Druids use Shadowmeld and Flight Form whenever they are in trouble.
    Last edited by Agoonga; 2014-05-07 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    Rogue they vanish when they take too much damage and take pride in killing when the enemy is most vulnerable.
    That's intelligence...

Only complete idiots rush someone at their full strength

edit:

depending on how you define 'coward' any class could fit...

plate wearers since they have to go into a fight wearing a skin of metal to protect themselves (rogues and casters barely wearing anything in teh way of armor)
    Hunters and warlocks have their pets/minions doing their work for them while they sit back and laugh
    Previously mentioned vanish-type effect users cause they can dodge out of a fight or move about unseen.

Shit... Monks gotta be the most badass class around since they run around with clothing as armour and fuck things up with their bare hands... Cowardly warriors gotta wear their metal armor with the 3 ft thick layer of solid metal swinging around a weapon? pansies!
    Last edited by mickybrighteyes; 2014-05-07 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    That's intelligence...

Only complete idiots rush someone at their full strength
    The line between stupidity and bravery is always a little vague.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin has been my main for a majority of my WoW career, and I'd have to say it's us. Nothing trumps Bubble Hearth.

Rogue, easily. Thats not an insult though ;D

From what I've experienced, undead or troll rogues seem to be played the most cowardly. From a teammate perspective, they are always so willing to waste vanish to ensure that they aren't killed while their teammates are dying.