Poll: What do you think is the most cowardly class?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    This thread is bullshit, how do you define cowardice in a video game?
    It's a fucking game, and rogues are supposed to vanish and have the tools they have to leave combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    It obviously rogues. They are constantly hiding in the shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by Flexed View Post
    This thread is bullshit, how do you define cowardice in a video game?
    It's a fucking game, and rogues are supposed to vanish and have the tools they have to leave combat.
    I'd imagine you'd define cowardice in a video game the same as you'd define cowardice anywhere else?

Why are you so angry?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-05-07 at 12:53 PM.

Deleted
    I play rogue and voted for Rogue! Tho I find them more dubious and thieve like. We come out from nothing, assassinates that poor flower picking player and vanishes away seeking our next pray!

I don´t think you can say that any class is cowardly! All classes have certain elements on what they are.. but none of them are cowards! They go in to short range battle against monsters and other creatures, and at the same time they are at war with an other faction!

Australia you can s**k it, Azeroth danger .. there's some danger!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    I'd imagine you'd define cowardice in a video game the same as you'd define cowardice anywhere else?

Why are you so angry?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see.
    I'm not angry, it's just insulting when you're branded a coward for playing a particular class in a video game.
    For playing a game as it was intended = coward.

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    As title says, which class do you think entails the most cowardice? I personally believe it is hunter then mage then rogue. How about you?
    How the hell is this even a discussion? Hunters and mage more then rogue? You obviously don't play the game. A rogues entire strategy is to run around in stealth. Pop out and blow all cds on someone and get a kill. If the person doesnt die then the rogue vanishes and waits until all cds are off then does it again.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Flexed View Post
    I'm not angry, it's just insulting when you're branded a coward for playing a particular class in a video game.
    For playing a game as it was intended = coward.
    Your class is being branded cowardly, not yourself. Playing the game as intended is also irrelevant to whether it is cowardly or not.

If I had a class that had one button that one shot people, and then people said my class was cheap, I wouldn't say "it's not cheap because I'm playing the game as it was intended".

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    How the hell is this even a discussion? Hunters and mage more then rogue? You obviously don't play the game. A rogues entire strategy is to run around in stealth. Pop out and blow all cds on someone and get a kill. If the person doesnt die then the rogue vanishes and waits until all cds are off then does it again.
    This entirely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    Rogue they vanish when they take too much damage and take pride in killing when the enemy is most vulnerable.
    This and /10 char.

Generally people view stealth, crowd control and ranged attacks as cowardice.

No idea why, since they are all valid forms of warfare.

A General worthy of his uniform would never frown away from using any valid military tactic that results in warfare victory - barring some violations of "war rules" like human rights etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Any class I play. Because I suck so much at pvp I don't even try and fight back. I just run till I am out of combat and fly away.
    Which is why I love my Windwalker monk. So many tools for escaping.

Really the thing that makes me enjoy warrior the most is being anti-rogue. If they took that away I'd have no reason to stick with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    rogue on first with all their stealth and combat evading tricks.
    followed up by hunters, mainly due too feign death and camouflage.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    In the next poll "Which class do you think is the best at taming wild animals?"
    I vote the next one should be which class is best at dual wielding 2-handed weapons.

But yeah, I added to the huge pile of votes for Rogue. It's just how the class works. You're supposed to vanish and run when you're at a disadvantage, and you're supposed to sucker punch/wait until your target is at a disadvantage. Rogues are all about winning by any means necessary, even if what they do is considered cowardly.

anyone who decides to pounce me while i am busy dealing with something a little more significant than them.

Deleted
    Far to easy to say rogue, but as a hunter I'd say the hunter, stay at distance and get the pet to do if for you
    and I do have a rogue

Rogues are just opportunists. Of course you're going to get ganked if you wonder off away from other people, or pull 10-mobs.

All clases have a way to escape combat though, so i don't know why people are bringing that up?

Druids, hands down. I've never known a druid that doesn't stealth, attack, then root/cyclone, run away, heal to full and repeat. All done with mostly instant cast spells. At least a rogue can't shape shift into multiple escape artist forms, and heal to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    All clases have a way to escape combat though, so i don't know why people are bringing that up?
    Shaman. I mean even our only CC let's the enemy follow us!

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Shaman. I mean even our only CC let's the enemy follow us!
    Hex + any of the following

Frost Shock Freeze Talent, + Ghost Wolf
    Thunderstorm + Ghost Wolf
    Earthgrab Totem + Ghost Wolf
    Windwalk Totem + Ghost Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    Rogue they vanish when they take too much damage and take pride in killing when the enemy is most vulnerable.
    To this day, the only class that seems to jump me for a gank, when I'm at 20% health and covered in mobs, and dances or laughs after. Course, in a fair fight, double vanish, dodge, then run for their lives.