Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Good transmog for Tabard of the Lightbringer?

    Gonna finish my Shadowmourne on my alt next week and I'm looking for a good transmog to go with the Tabard of the Lightbringer.
    I'm working on this transmog http://i.imgur.com/CLEK1mA.jpg, the current H tier with some minor changes, but still looking for better ideas.
    That’s what I do, Zoggosh. I think good.

  2. #2
    Scarab Lord Zoaric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The United States of America, Rapture, or Orgrimmar
    Posts
    4,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Thamyor View Post
    Gonna finish my Shadowmourne on my alt next week and I'm looking for a good transmog to go with the Tabard of the Lightbringer.
    I'm working on this transmog http://i.imgur.com/CLEK1mA.jpg, the current H tier with some minor changes, but still looking for better ideas.
    Might wanna block out those names in the picture. ;P But so far it's looking good, any
    specific theme you're goin' for, or just a set that looks good with the tabard?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    You can't fight porn on the internet, you may as well declare war on something overwhelming like water on Earth's surface - or something ephemeral like "terror" (lol sorry, had to do it) - or something both overwhelming and ephemeral... like porn on the internet.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    I like mine.
    And the mail equivalent would be?

  5. #5
    Stood in the Fire Pivotpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    350
    I don't feel like the set matches the tabard very well, OP.
    Maybe it will fit better with the rift stalker set, it being blue and all.

    (Found a picture on google http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1...ertransmog.png )

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    I like mine.
    Very nice. But hunters can't use plate

  6. #6
    I am Murloc! Volitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victory Road.
    Posts
    5,457
    t5 looks decent, I thought about giving a lightbringer to my alt hunter . That's the only really blue set hunters have.
    resto shaman <- washed up idiot

  7. #7
    25 man version of hunter tier 8 should go quite well with the tabard.

    http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-87

  8. #8
    heres my panda female with tabard of the lightbringer and T5...I think it looks very nice



  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Teucer View Post
    And the mail equivalent would be?
    Hunters have access to the Shaman tier 6 lookalike from BT. You could try that.

  10. #10
    Bloodsail Admiral Kissthebaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,188
    Check My armory

  11. #11

    I went with a classic mail look for my transmog
    Last edited by eschatological; 2014-05-06 at 05:23 AM.

  12. #12
    I use the ulduar tier stuff, and a dress because I'm just that way inclined. Here's mine

  13. #13
    The Patient Alvarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    307
    This is what i am currently using.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpony View Post
    I don't feel like the set matches the tabard very well, OP.
    Maybe it will fit better with the rift stalker set, it being blue and all.

    (Found a picture on google http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1...ertransmog.png )



    Very nice. But hunters can't use plate
    Any one any idea what that bow is in the pic? (left side) i can't find it anywhere!

  15. #15

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciacco75 View Post
    It's Thori'dal
    aww, sad panda xD ty anyway

  17. #17
    T10H is the only good answer

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor11 View Post
    heres my panda female with tabard of the lightbringer and T5...I think it looks very nice


    I SO WANT THIS!!! Brb reroll panda hunter

  19. #19
    Bloodsail Admiral Darth Belichick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,085
    I was Panda for quite a while. Then I switched to Orc for the min/max. However, I think I might switch back because transmogs just look so much better on them. Friggin big ass Orc shoulders...
    Playing SW:TOR after I quit the terrible WoD. Come and play with 12x XP until October 19th! Give it a try and get 7 days of subscription access and other unlockables free: http://www.swtor.com/r/JRHJkx

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    I was Panda for quite a while. Then I switched to Orc for the min/max. However, I think I might switch back because transmogs just look so much better on them. Friggin big ass Orc shoulders...

    Main issue though with Pandas is helms...a lot of them look stretched and out of proportion so just be aware of that (hence me using eyepatch in my screenshot previously.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •