Addons to replace default raid manager?

I'm looking for addons to replace the default raid manager. I prefer addons that do only what I want them to do, don't want excess bloat, but aesthetics are still quite important.

So which addons would you recommend for these features that I use:

1) That part which says how many tanks, healers and dps there are in the raid (e.g. 1/2 tanks, 4/6 healers, 17/17 dps). I would love a data broker plugin for this, does anyone know of any?

2) Target icons / world markers. I think these will be easy to find, but recommendations are welcome.

3) I think others (readycheck, role check, make everyone assistant) can be made with macros using a bar that only shows in a group.

I think at the moment I'm actually most interested in feature (1). I use this option a lot in LFR, it's simply fast and easy to check what's missing and what we're waiting for.

Thanks!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    For markers I use oPie

Could try rRaidManager @ wowinterface.
    Covers most of the features of the default.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.