EU: Considering returning, several quick questions

I am in the EU region, most of my chars are Horde. I have stopped playing several months ago, considering returning. None of the people I knew are currently playing regularly, so several quick questions:

1. How many groups for random BGs are there at prime time (19:00-22:00) in OQueue? How many groups for rated BGs?
    2. What are queue times for random BGs at prime time? (Again: EU, Horde.) What are queue times for rated BGs?
    3. What are queue times for 2v2 at prime time (not interested in tryharding in 3v3)?

Also, do Stormscale and Outland still have login queues? If you were to start PVPing anew using character boost, what EU realm would you do it on (I am no newbie to PVP, but, as said, most of my friends have left the game, etc, so up until WoD I just want to have some fun in BGs and 2v2s)?

Thanks.

How many groups for random BGs are there at prime time (19:00-22:00) in OQueue? How many groups for rated BGs?
    No idea, never used OQueue.

What are queue times for random BGs at prime time? (Again: EU, Horde.) What are queue times for rated BGs?
    Depends on the realm population and battlegroup. My character on Argent Dawn gets insta-queued, but my character on Bloodscalp has to wait 10-15 minutes.

What are queue times for 2v2 at prime time (not interested in tryharding in 3v3)?
    ~10 seconds for me.

If you're mainly playing horde and PvPing, you'll be fine. If alliance, don't bother.

Tarren Mill is one of the highest population PVP servers that doesn't have a queue. Outland and Stormscale are past the point of overflowing, Tarren Mill is a heavily horde biased server though, similar to Stormscale.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    If you're mainly playing horde and PvPing, you'll be fine. If alliance, don't bother.
    #

unless its AV weekend, won 12 in a row so far today on my night elf rogue

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Tarren Mill is one of the highest population PVP servers that doesn't have a queue. Outland and Stormscale are past the point of overflowing, Tarren Mill is a heavily horde biased server though, similar to Stormscale.
    i havn't had a queue on stormscale for a few weeks now, but i usually play early morning/late night, maybe thats why.