iFilger addon replacement (mainly for my Rogue)

Can anyone find a substitute for iFilger besides Weakaura's for my Rogue? I've been playing without it since December (apparently it's still being re-coded due to frame/animation instability). It was probably one of the best addon's for every classes buff, debuff and external/internal-cooldown, whilst using less than 1 MB of resource.

I posted in rogue, since it's 80% of what I used it for.

Here's the addon link for reference: http://www.tukui.org/addons/index.php?act=view&id=83
    Last edited by Neuroxxic; 2014-05-07 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Title Wording
    IO / WP

Tell Me When is a good alternative. Though I can't think of something that is as easy to use as iFilger off the top of my head. Weakauras is the king now a days with easy setup.
    Dropndestroy | i7-3770k 4.6Ghz | EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature+ SLI | ASUS Maximus V Formula | G.Skill 16gb 2400 | AX850

Quote Originally Posted by Dropndestroyrr View Post
    Tell Me When is a good alternative. Though I can't think of something that is as easy to use as iFilger off the top of my head. Weakauras is the king now a days with easy setup.
    TMW i easier to setup by my opinion. and it has everything you may need - DRs, buffs, debuffs, procs,insight stacks... im even watchin my paralytic poison stacks (for no reason ye but still...) with it...

10+ Year Old Account
    I too was using Ifilger until the new author started recoding it in attempt to make it better but it was just getting worse and worse so I decided to scrap Ifilger and went to WAs after finding a string for Rogues that I liked and while it is not the same as Ifilger, its just as good tbh.