Balance druid trinkets question

I haven't played or raided actively in about 4 months and just started playing again about two weeks ago, so I'm trying to squeeze in upgrades anywhere I can. I can't figure out if kardris' toxic totem/purified bindings of immerseus at 528 raid finder ilvl are upgrades over breath of the hydra/cha-ye's essence of brilliance. Upgrading them isn't a concern, not using my valor for anything, though I do have thunderforged cha-ye's, so replacing it would be the same ilvl trinket after upgrading the LFR version, so I'm wondering if the actual trinkets and their procs/bonuses are better than cha-ye's at the same ilvl, as well as if they are better than breath at a slightly higher ilvl. Normally I'd be able to make a decision myself, but the whole multistrike and amplifying things are a little new and unclear to me.

I know trinkets are iffy to classify as definitely better or worse, but if anyone has some information on how the four trinkets compare, that would be helpful. I've already looked myself, but I can't find anything conclusive as most BiS lists have no reasoning or information on how the decisions were reached and tend to disagree with or just copy off each other.

Yes, both of the lfr trinkets, Immersus and kardris ones, are better than chay-ye and breath of hydra

Well, that's an answer. Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Well since Both immerseus and Kardris trinkets have unique ststs (Amplify and Bonus dmg) they are better then the ones you have. But as you are low ilvl druid you might want to consider hittinh your soft haste cap 1st.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!