Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

That's hot as fuck. Us dems got nothing on milf's like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Texas is doing well because of a relative oil boom occuring both on site in West Texas and internationally, through the port of Houston. It has little to do with businesses moving to Texas due to the environment created by Perry.
    Psh, and Austin being a great tech hub that's more resilient than California

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Psh, and Austin being a great tech hub that's more resilient than California
    Austin is a great tech hub, but I wouldn't call it more resilient than California. San Jose went through a bust during the dot com crash, but the tech market based there is a whole lot more diversified now than it was then.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Austin is a great tech hub, but I wouldn't call it more resilient than California. San Jose went through a bust during the dot com crash, but the tech market based there is a whole lot more diversified now than it was then.
    Well, it WAS more resilient when the dot com bust happened but I imagine having the monstrosity that is University of Texas helps that out a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Yes, agreed. I don't know what's up with the Dems though....they seem to be full of flugly's...yes...flugly's...
    lol. Well at least you can say, just like Janet Reno, they probably did NOT sleep their way to the 'top'. :P
    kintsukuroi
    ‘golden repair’, is the Japanese art of repairing pottery with gold or silver lacquer. The aesthetic philosophy focuses on imperfections rather than attempting to disguise them, with the intention that the piece becomes both more valuable and more beautiful because of its history and for having been broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it WAS more resilient when the dot com bust happened but I imagine having the monstrosity that is University of Texas helps that out a lot.
    Well San Jose has Stanford and Santa Clara University (and my alma mater, San Jose State University, too, but it's not in the same class). San Jose is way too big to be propped up entirely by its universities.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

15+ Year Old Account
    oh this thread will be good, if it survives till tomorrow, gn8
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well San Jose has Stanford and Santa Clara University (and my alma mater, San Jose State University, too, but it's not in the same class). San Jose is way too big to be propped up entirely by its universities.
    Well UT does make 150+ million just form its sports department

Anyways, soo off topic. Ted Crux exaggerates! In other news, water is wet.

Damn it I was wrong. I thought the OP was going to be the resident ted cruz clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    Damn it I was wrong. I thought the OP was going to be the resident ted cruz clone.
    If it's not in video form, he's not interested.

Stopped caring at 'Ted Cruz'.

He never formally apologized for the government shutdown. That bunch of bullshit follows him forever. He never lives that down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Governor. Then Karl Rove and Dick Cheney got their hands on him.
    That was the exact time that bats began to fly our of all of them, from the American Dad episode; Deacon Stan, Jesus Man ~ http://video.adultswim.com/american-...ato-salad.html

Stan: There is one person I would like to thank... [Francine stands up] Karl Rove! [wolf howls while Francine looks down in disappointment] Karl, come up here.
    [Karl moves into the church doorway and he begins to emit smoke, screaming in pain. He then stands back.]
    Karl: I'm good here. My work is done! [transforms into a swarm of bats and flies off]

why oh why can I not find a clip of this?! grr
    kintsukuroi
    ‘golden repair’, is the Japanese art of repairing pottery with gold or silver lacquer. The aesthetic philosophy focuses on imperfections rather than attempting to disguise them, with the intention that the piece becomes both more valuable and more beautiful because of its history and for having been broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    When it's not me, you think it's me. Then when it IS me you think it's someone else. I'm so disappoint : (

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    Stopped caring at 'Ted Cruz'.

He never formally apologized for the government shutdown. That bunch of bullshit follows him forever. He never lives that down.
    To quote Hilary Clinton "What difference at this point does it make?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Ted Cruz is probably the only person who could make the concept of grasping at straws into a discussion then speak about it for 21 hours straight.

Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    Ted Cruz is probably the only person who could make the concept of grasping at straws into a discussion then speak about it for 21 hours straight.
    Isn't that how a filibuster works? You just talk about nonsense until enough people are so sick of hearing you that they immediately give into your demands just so you'd shut up?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    When it's not me, you think it's me. Then when it IS me you think it's someone else. I'm so disappoint : (

- - - Updated - - -

To quote Hilary Clinton "What difference at this point does it make?"
    Because libertarian nutcases from Texas whose views represent the minoirty OF THE minority, can't be allowed to throw showboating stunts, and thereby embarass the United States internationally.

The US had it's name dragged through the mud twice in the fall, once by Barack Obama and his idiotic handling of "that time he ran his mouth about a red line with regards to Syria"*, and once by Ted Cruz, who is more opportunistic fraud than patriot.

*note: I was extremely reluctant for Obama to strike Syria and still don't want him to. He basically talked himself into a corner and needlessly put our credibility on the line. That sticks with him too. His handling of the entire affair was inept.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I wonder what would happen if you get Ted Cruz and Glenn Back together?
    World War III.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    Because libertarian nutcases from Texas whose views represent the minoirty OF THE minority, can't be allowed to throw showboating stunts, and thereby embarass the United States internationally.

The US had it's name dragged through the mud twice in the fall, once by Barack Obama and his idiotic handling of "that time he ran his mouth about a red line with regards to Syria"*, and once by Ted Cruz, who is more opportunistic fraud than patriot.

*note: I was extremely reluctant for Obama to strike Syria and still don't want him to. He basically talked himself into a corner and needlessly put our credibility on the line. That sticks with him too. His handling of the entire affair was inept.
    I would be a little more concerned with our president making "red lines" and then doing nothing when they are crossed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rick Perry is a disgusting human being who knowingly executed an innocent man for political gain. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameron_Todd_Willingham.

On topic: who cares what Ted Cruz thinks. He's a joke.
    Last edited by time0ut; 2014-05-07 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I would be a little more concerned with our president making "red lines" and then doing nothing when they are crossed.
    I'm not. Our hard power and soft power and inextricably linked.

Obama took a stick of dynamite to the credibility of our hard power. It will take years, and likely a military conflict, to restore it.
    Ted Cruz took a stick of dynamite to the credibility of our soft power. It will take years, and who knows what really, to restore it.

A strong nation needs the integrity and credibility of both beyond question.