Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I was thinking something like this:

Okay, where the hell did you find this? Cause this is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by time0ut View Post
    On topic: who cares what Ted Cruz thinks. He's a joke.
    Thank GOD he's the American's problem. Yet another thing we're glad you've taken from us

15+ Year Old Account
    Lying in front of the house/senate is also a crime. Are we gonna prosecute Ted Cruz?

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...uz/statements/
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    A Ted Cruz discussion without NoStop It? This is heresy!

I just don't have any respect for Ted Cruz, and I'm really not interested in anything he has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    A Ted Cruz discussion without NoStop It? This is heresy!
    It's not like the guy is here 24/7, there is no doubt he will be here eventually.

But anyways I don't really think a good discussion will come from the thread. Ted Cruz committed terrorism in the senate, I can't give the dude fair consideration after his actions that directly damage the nation in many many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    4. “Illegally revealed the existence of sealed indictments in the Benghazi investigation”
    Wait so now they are mad because he proved them wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    We might finally get something accomplished.
    If Rob Ford's cocaine addiction spreads it'll probably just be a ton of cleaning. Still though, a clean house would be nice.

I love Ted "LOL" Cruz. He's the poster child for the stereotypical "sleazy politician" especially with that stupid smirk he always seems to have on his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    Ted Cruz took a stick of dynamite to the credibility of our soft power. It will take years, and who knows what really, to restore it.
    Lol no one even remembers that honestly, maybe you since you have a biased. It wasn't a big deal and was what the 18th time it happened? If it's such a big deal I'm sure you're familiar with all the other 17 right? Oh you aren't.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    Because libertarian nutcases from Texas whose views represent the minoirty OF THE minority, can't be allowed to throw showboating stunts, and thereby embarass the United States internationally.

The US had it's name dragged through the mud twice in the fall, once by Barack Obama and his idiotic handling of "that time he ran his mouth about a red line with regards to Syria"*, and once by Ted Cruz, who is more opportunistic fraud than patriot.

*note: I was extremely reluctant for Obama to strike Syria and still don't want him to. He basically talked himself into a corner and needlessly put our credibility on the line. That sticks with him too. His handling of the entire affair was inept.
    In general, a lot of us around the world really don't see them as being in any way related; starting another international war (or assault, or strike, or operation, or whatever people want to call it) is not something most people see as a good thing. So him abiding by common sense pretty drastically reduced the negative opinion as a result.

Politicians like Ted Cruz, on the other hand, are consistent reminders of how messed up the US can be, and an unstable US is far more troublesome to consider than a US that decides to back down on threats of military action.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I don't know. Rick Perry has done a lot too...
    Perry/Cruz 2016!
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Perry/Cruz 2016!
    ...Texas should not be allowed to unleash that lunacy upon the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    In general, a lot of us around the world really don't see them as being in any way related; starting another international war (or assault, or strike, or operation, or whatever people want to call it) is not something most people see as a good thing. So him abiding by common sense pretty drastically reduced the negative opinion as a result.

Politicians like Ted Cruz, on the other hand, are consistent reminders of how messed up the US can be, and an unstable US is far more troublesome to consider than a US that decides to back down on threats of military action.
    well, with countries like Russia under Putin and china that changes. it of course doesn't ring with countries that are allies of the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    well, with countries like Russia under Putin and china that changes. it of course doesn't ring with countries that are allies of the US.
    And those countries are likely to think poorly of the US no matter what. So it really doesn't matter what we do.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Perry/Cruz 2016!
    I'm more for Sarah Palin and Ted Nugent sharing the Republican ticket. Just think of it: The Shitter and the Quitter 2016-2018
    As for the topic, nothing will come of it, much like that gaggle of senators who claimed President Obama was "threatening the Constitutional System." It's political grandstanding for his own benefit.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    And those countries are likely to think poorly of the US no matter what. So it really doesn't matter what we do.
    well it's them acting on what they think is where we should be concerned. this issue with the Ukraine being the center piece. I highly doubt america and China will ever come to blows with each other, but I'm not feeling the same for Russia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    well it's them acting on what they think is where we should be concerned. this issue with the Ukraine being the center piece. I highly doubt america and China will ever come to blows with each other, but I'm not feeling the same for Russia.
    If they act on the basis of our statements and not on the basis of our factual strength they're in for one hell of a short war.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    If they act on the basis of our statements and not on the basis of our factual strength they're in for one hell of a short war.
    well THAT part I'm not worried about as much as that can possibly have a domino effect and drag other countries into it. if the heads of state all over the world don't lose their shit and start acting recklessly then yea lets star spangle their ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I dislike Perry for a lot of things (the most for indirectly getting Mack brown fired by getting the UT board (half appointed by Perry) to threaten UT President that either Brown goes, or he does), but I think Cruz is far more toxic. I rather have Bush back!
    When lumped into that group George Bush looks like a genius.