View Poll Results: Which scandals should be investigated further?

Voters
48. This poll is closed
  • Alleged anti-Israel stance (Obama)

3 6.25%
  • Alleged anti-UK stance (Obama)

3 6.25%
  • Arms Trade Treaty (Obama)

6 12.50%
  • ASEAN betrayal (Obama)

2 4.17%
  • Benghazi / "Benghazigate" (Obama)

15 31.25%
  • Failure to aid Canadian revolutionaries (Van Buren)

3 6.25%
  • Fast and Furious (Obama)

11 22.92%
  • Federal Assault Weapons Ban (Clinton)

3 6.25%
  • Iraq War (Bush)

28 58.33%
  • IRS Scandal (Obama)

11 22.92%
  • Solyndra scandal (Obama)

3 6.25%
  • Warrantless Surveillance (Bush & Obama)

25 52.08%
  • Weak response to Crimean crisis (Obama)

5 10.42%
  • Whitewater scandal (Clinton)

2 4.17%
  • Withdrawal of aid to Egypt (Obama)

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    All I can say about this thread is:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by Nakura Chambers View Post
    15 items, actually. Obviously the sitting president is going to have more currently hot scandals than previous presidents.
    Or you know, Republican talking points. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    The land is controversial because the terms of various peace agreements have been to not put settlements there, but they continue to do so and continue to reignite the conflicts.
    and these same peace treaties allowed for rocket attacks on Israel?
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

The land is controversial because the terms of various peace agreements have been to not put settlements there, but they continue to do so and continue to reignite the conflicts.
    It would be better off for everyone if Israelis were the majority demographic in the liberated territories. Let the problem sort itself out in a few decades.

You should be upset with Israelis neighbors, who refuse to offer a homestead for the Palestinians they claim to care so much about.

15+ Year Old Account
    liberated territories?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by usiris View Post
    How is firing rockets at someone after a peace talk wanting peace?
    Maybe we should ask Hamas that question?

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    and these same peace treaties allowed for rocket attacks on Israel?
    Nope. I also wasn't saying the other side was perfect. I was pointing out blatant flaws in their claim that Israel could do no wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be better off for everyone if Israelis were the majority demographic in the liberated territories. Let the problem sort itself out in a few decades.

You should be upset with Israelis neighbors, who refuse to offer a homestead for the Palestinians they claim to care so much about.
    So you're proposing elimination of ethnic groups you don't like?

So much Obama hate on those poll options. yet you hardly find anything on the true war criminals that should be in jail for what they did while in office

Poll doesn't mention torturing. And half that poll is Free Republic circle jerking.

Really that you could only find 1.5 things to put under Bush is pretty sad.

So you're proposing elimination of ethnic groups you don't like?
    I didn't say they should be killed.

15+ Year Old Account
    nakura how is your stance on israeli army harvesting organs from dead palestinians and selling them to israeli hospitals?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    nakura how is your stance on israeli army harvesting organs from dead palestinians and selling them to israeli hospitals?
    Very utilitarian of them, saving as many lives as they can. I'm sure Palestinian lives would be saved by those organs as well, if that actually happened.

Opposing Israel isn't just the denunciation of freedom and democracy in the Middle East, it's a betrayal of the entire human race. A betrayal of humanity's only hope for peace and prosperity. When we build a global political, economic and military empire, we're going to need states like Israel, states that truly value freedom and are willing to do whatever is necessary to defend it.

Israel and freedom? really? it is one of the worst terrorist states in the world when you look objective on the issue. Only relate to the actions they are doing Israel is in violation of more UN mandates than any other country in the history of the UN.

http://www.imemc.org/newswire?topic=israeliattacks

It is a terror state no doubt about it when the faster we can get it under control the better it will be for the world peace

I beg your pardon?
    I linked these once without a poll and got banned, same "scandals/controversies."

Very utilitarian of them, saving as many lives as they can. I'm sure Palestinian lives would be saved by those organs as well, if that actually happened.

No they are taken from Palestinians and used to give rich jews things that only money can buy, and i notice your point of doubt of it to be even true with your "" if that actually happened"" http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_399623.html

so lets just remove that doubt once and for all and call organ theft for what it is. highly unethical and really imo CRIMINAL. and when a state does crime we have a criminal state at hand.

I don't see how the land is controversial? It's Israel's and that's about all there is to it.
    LOL, I think that's the biggest example of begging the question I've ever seen.

And yeah sure, the last 2,000 years or so didn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Israel and freedom? really? it is one of the worst terrorist states in the world when you look objective on the issue. Only relate to the actions they are doing Israel is in violation of more UN mandates than any other country in the history of the UN.

http://www.imemc.org/newswire?topic=israeliattacks

It is a terror state no doubt about it when the faster we can get it under control the better it will be for the world peace
    I don't see anything wrong with the "attacks" listed on the site? There will always be the ocassional civilian casualty in war, but Israel is always going out of their way to avoid collateral damage.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I linked these once without a poll and got banned, same "scandals/controversies."
    Thats because many of them are actually conspiracies.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    No they are taken from Palestinians and used to give rich jews things that only money can buy, and i notice your point of doubt of it to be even true with your "" if that actually happened"" http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_399623.html

so lets just remove that doubt once and for all and call organ theft for what it is. highly unethical and really imo CRIMINAL. and when a state does crime we have a criminal state at hand.
    The article refers to a few incidents from two decades ago, and hasn't happened since. I don't see a problem with what happened, they are taking something that was used for evil and then used it for good.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats because many of them are actually conspiracies.
    Citation needed.

Ok since no one else asked. Why the heck is Van Buren up there? Surely there are other conspiracies/controversies/scandals that could replace it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A poll that is overwhelmingly filled with supposed scandals relating to Obama makes it clear this was never intended to be a fair and open discussion, so I'm locking this.