Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Meat is meat. I'd eat halal meat just as fast as I'd eat kosher meat. To be honest I prefer it when my meat has fancy distinctions
    Last edited by diddle; 2014-05-08 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Because the topic only mentions halal meat?
    Calm down. Halal meat is the most humane way to get meat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    Meat is meat. I'd eat halal meat just as much as I'd eat kosher meat.
    I avoid Zionist Kosher meat whenever I can. Eating Zionist Kosher meat funds Israel. Zionist Kosher meat should be avoided.

Deleted
    Isn't the issue just that they don't serve ham anymore? So if I still want ham I'm a racist and I should instead become a vegetarian?

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Isn't the issue just that they don't serve ham, anymore? So if I still want ham I'm a racist and I should instead become a vegetarian?
    Pork in unhealthy. It is healthier to avoid pork meat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I avoid Zionist Kosher meat whenever I can. Eating Zionist Kosher meat funds Israel. Zionist Kosher meat should be avoided.
    Nope, Sikhs do it best.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jhatka

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'm not sure what about her post made you think she's anything other than calm.

Realistically, I think I'm going to support Israel out of spite of you though.
    Im with Nixx here. I actually have an Israeli family friend. Going to eat some of her tiramesu! So yummy.

- - - Updated - - -

Its also healthier to avoid beef too. Light meat grilled chicken is the best.

Deleted
    You don't get to dictate what everyone eats.

How so? I thought it was slitting the throat. That isn't an instant death. Thus, it isn't humane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Nope, Sikhs do it best.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jhatka
    Jhatka meat should be avoided because it funds India. The Hindu cow worshipers are occupying Kashmir.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    We've already been over this, but like the quote in my sig says; you don't care what anyone has to say about anything.

First of all that is by no means an authority on what constitutes the term racism. Regardless, by your definition, pretty much everything is a race and every single person on the planet is a racist in one way or another; which would make racism irrelevant. I applaud your effort to diminish the suffering of real victims of real racism.
    • Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
      Fashion magazines not trying to appeal to men is misogyny.
    • lol

Deleted
    Jhatka meat should be avoided because it funds India. The Hindu cow worshipers are occupying Kashmir.
    I like Kashmir sweaters, so I will continue to fund them thank you. I may even buy a few products that support Israel too out of spite.

does it taste good?
    cuz I don't care how it's made unless its Veal, yes I do draw the line somewhere.

Deleted
    Halal black pudding doesn't exist...

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I like Kashmir sweaters, so I will continue to fund them thank you. I may even buy a few products that support Israel too out of spite.
    can I get a sweater as well? must say made in India.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disney World's its a small world ride has a small area that has 2 Israeli dolls. Clearly its time to boycott Disney. /sarc

No, just no.

Global trade doesn't work like that for a start.

A particular method of slaughtering animals for food isn't the property of a government.

Also pretty much every method of slaughter based around religion is centred on the idea of a quick kill.
    Last edited by klogaroth; 2014-05-08 at 02:33 AM.

- - - Updated - - -

Israel is fine with me, it's Netanyahu that pisses me off.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are food carts all over the streets of Manhattan that serve Halal meat. They have been there for years. Great stuff. Try it if you get the chance.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    No, just no.
    don't. he is vehemently against other religious groups outside of Islam. that's all he talks about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for reminding me to get some extra Sabra hummus this weekend at the grocery.