Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Nowadays?

Because he used to be something other than a stand-up comedian?
    Russell Brand has actually become some sort of hipster philosopher. It's fascinating from a meta perspective.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Oh yeah?

HEH. HEH.
    I try to get pork in me every chance I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Lets pretend its both the Ayatollah Khomeni and Mahoummed Abbas.
    Ayatollah Khomeni is a Shia Rafidah. Ayatollah Khomeni is not a Muslim. Shia Rafidahs curse the Sahabah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I try to get pork in me every chance I get.
    Watch out or you'll offend the Christians too.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Russell Brand has actually become some sort of hipster philosopher. It's fascinating from a meta perspective.
    Although a lot of what he says may be ridiculous a comedian getting involved in politics doesn't sound much more far fetched than an actor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    Ayatollah Khomeni is a Shia Rafidah. Ayatollah Khomeni is not a Muslim. Shia Rafidahs curse the Sahabah.
    Thats as silly as saying Protestants are not Christian.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    He was also a Heroin addict for many years, he is not as wise as people claim.

Shia Rafidahs curse the Sahabah.
    I'm a bad person because I just read that line to the tune of Rock the Casbah
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Its more of "If i want to partake in another religion;s rituals, I'd like to consent to it" kind of thing. Although as a Presbyterian, Im not quite sure what the position is on that. although my local church actually disregards the naitonal presbytrian position on ordaining gays lol.
    And that is insane. This action is illogical. If you do not believe in God, that ritual has no meaning. A normal person would just eat it, because it is food. Atheists are displaying same time of behaviors as theists here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fine, the King of Saudi Arabia. Happy? Also, didnt comment on Abbas.

Out of curiosity, when did religion become a race?

Thats as silly as saying Protestants are not Christian.
    The difference between the beliefs of Sunni Muslims and Shia Rafidahs is more than the difference between the beliefs of Christianity and Judaism.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    He was also a Heroin addict for many years, he is not as wise as people claim.
    He's an expert at what I call "first level" insights, you know, stuff like: "When you consider how big the universe is, why does it matter if people have gay sex". People respond to that because a lot of people tend to accept logic as presented and don't extend the logic to its actual conclusion, e.g. "when you consider how big the universe is, why does it matter if I butcher and eat this entire village of people".

Despite that flaw, RB & I are in general agreement about things, so I'm sorta ok with his status.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    And that is insane. This action is illogical. If you do not believe in God, that ritual has no meaning. A normal person would just eat it, because it is food. Atheists are displaying same time of behaviors as theists here.
    What do Atheists have to do with this? She said in the very post you quoted that she's Presbyterian.

Fine, the King of Saudi Arabia. Happy? Also, didnt comment on Abbas.
    Abbas is corrupt. The King of Saudi Arabia a hypocrite who does not follow Shariah law.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Eh, I treat all religions with respect, and regard many traditional practices as having some sort of meaning, if not for me then for them. Its one of my few illogical beliefs I have. I have no probloem eating halal meat, but i wish to know that it is halal in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Nowadays?

Because he used to be something other than a stand-up comedian?
    A drug addict and a bum? And i'll be damned if i'm going to take advice from a drug addict.

I'd boycott the subways doing it, as I did to the nando's in my area that served only halal meat. I refuse to reward a business with my money if they choose to force religious principles into my life. Nobody did anything particularly bad in that situation, a business made a business decision and I reacted to that decision with my wallet. No where in that process did I act like a racist and I find it insulting that i'm labelled as one for choosing not to partake in religious ideals against my will.

Deleted
    Abbas is corrupt. The King of Saudi Arabia a hypocrite who does not follow Shariah law.
    Produced some great music though.

Alright a lot of this has just sort of diverted to a discussion on religion, which we don't allow.

Closed.