Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    As stated earlier. D3 has no longer any trading and in the long run that simply sucks for an on line game in 2014.

With every week that passes you see less and less activity on tracking sites. No trading of mats means the game is a very simply hack slash to play without long term motivation.

You down the mobs/bosses in normal/hard? Why even grind to adjust the difficulty slider?

All so meaningless. So I will only come back in when they re introduce an AH like WoW or any self respecting game these days of on line play.

As the facts are there all over the place: D3 RoS hardly touched the sales figures of the AH included Vanilla D3.

People want to trade in on line games. Period. Trading should be brought back in the next expansion.

It is that or play a very silly game of non meaningful solo grinding. D3 today has no place in on line games.

It is just extremely stupid for Geeks to play with a difficulty slider to catch loot you can't trade.

Even Farmville has a much bigger long term motivation.

Trade or bust.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    @Shadowjester

I'd really like something along these lines, as well. I most thoroughly enjoyed playing my caster Druid in D2, and a change of environment is one of my favorite parts of any expansion (excited even for the new rift tileset in the upcoming patch). Even though Act 3 in D2 was my least favorite act (the mobs friggin' SUCKED, and it was an horrible maze---exactly as intended, of course), seeing a different culture entirely as my hub would be best case scenario for me.

As for the boss? I don't know, combine the Belial fight with a giant whack-a-mole style Fetish Tower---different tiers cast different schools and have different weaknesses.

a new xpac is more or less confirmed by the ending of RoS aint it ?

And lets face it. Lots more to be made on d3- Gonna have atleast one more xpac

blizz released a 5 year plan about 6 months ish for all product lines, they already have 2 more expansions planned.

and for my opinion, AH almost killed the game. I sacrificed small animals in thanks for its removal and do not want to see it back ever. I want to kill for gear, not gold to buy stuff on an AH

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oddmole View Post
    blizz released a 5 year plan about 6 months ish for all product lines, they already have 2 more expansions planned.

and for my opinion, AH almost killed the game. I sacrificed small animals in thanks for its removal and do not want to see it back ever. I want to kill for gear, not gold to buy stuff on an AH
    No AH has been pretty nice, but this game badly needs some kind of platform to encourage people to trade amongst each other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    No AH has been pretty nice, but this game badly needs some kind of platform to encourage people to trade amongst each other.
    You mean just like groups do?

Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    My guess is that D3 Exp 2 will not feature diablo but something leading to D4 diablo. You know dem marketing story.
    I hope for 2-3 more acts... 1 is not good enough! You get bored easily with just one act.
    they said way before RoS was released that it was about the size of act 2 content wise.
    the game has changed so much and its all for the better tons more enjoyable vs when it went live... BUT the short content did make the boring streak hit that much faster almost a insult to players. i like the direction the game has gone now they just need to give some more acts next time around
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by oddmole View Post

The AH never killed anything. And loot 2.0 proved it: for weeks the AH functioned perfectly with loot 2.0 already in place.

With trading added to the killing game you add an EXTRA dimension to trading for basic mats.

D3 RoS now has no end game at all, because why would anyone continue playing it if you downed already everything on hard with one finger ?

Hardcore is complete absurd these days ... why taking higher difficulties for no reward but to die and not being able to trade?

What D3 needs is an AH to trade basic mats and secundary gear to help out slots where you need upgrades and didnt get drops yet.

As it stands Farmville has better group and on line mechanics than D3...

Boeh to Blizzard for creating this F A I L.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    The AH never killed anything. And loot 2.0 proved it: for weeks the AH functioned perfectly with loot 2.0 already in place.

With trading added to the killing game you add an EXTRA dimension to trading for basic mats.

D3 RoS now has no end game at all, because why would anyone continue playing it if you downed already everything on hard with one finger ?

Hardcore is complete absurd these days ... why taking higher difficulties for no reward but to die and not being able to trade?

What D3 needs is an AH to trade basic mats and secundary gear to help out slots where you need upgrades and didnt get drops yet.

As it stands Farmville has better group and on line mechanics than D3...

Boeh to Blizzard for creating this F A I L.
    AH was a fail simply because there was no restriction on the prices so for new people or for those who took a break AH was non-existent due to absurd prices.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    The true question is not if there will be another xpac but howe many more.
    Opa sims 3 style?

As long as the new class is Druid im happy.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think there will be another expansion. I think that Diablo will be one of the expansion bosses. I don't know if Diablo will be the expansion boss. A multiple boss fight or something different that's constructed like a short raid where you work your way through a new realm with some or all of the previous act bosses (or add a few new ones) might be OK. I'd be up for something like a twelve-boss raid structure that would work within the Diablo framework of 1-4 players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    As stated earlier. D3 has no longer any trading and in the long run that simply sucks for an on line game in 2014.
    This is just completely wrong. The game has various incentives for you to play in groups and trading is one of them. Free trading will simply invite back in the problems that are clearly visible and have been for years in D2 with third-party sites. The Auction Houses in D3V became pointless for most people when it came to end game gear. They were a mess and the game is better for them being gone. Saying they worked perfectly after it was announced that they would be closed is rather pointless.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Hoping the new class will be Necromancer.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leunammi View Post
    Hoping the new class will be Necromancer.
    You didn't spell 'Druid' right.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    You didn't spell 'Druid' right.
    You didn't type "Totally agree." right. Keyboard malfunction?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like a class that uses the powers of Hell. Basically the opposite of a Crusader/Paladin. Call it a Warlock or Hellbringer or something. Necromancer would be cool as well.