47 54.65%
  • No.

38 44.19%
  • Others.

1 1.16%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If that was a guy with a fleshlight everyone would be up in arms.
    Aye mate

And yeah, I can't agree with it. I get the idea, it's showing how important the clit is to women etc, but it's public masturbation at the end of the day and I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Shockingly enough, yeah. Through my limited experience in couples counseling, I'd say upwards of 80% of people in a relationship were not comfortable at ALL with their partner masturbating.

OT: The video is genius. It'll get tons of views.
    It's not that, it's the fact that it's done in public and filmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    what with this practically being public masturbation.
    No practically, it simply is public masturbation. Pretty vulgar, imo. Those guys probably aren't getting any themselves.

Nope. One toy, one person. MAYBE more when the situation calls for it and you're having a very special party, but...
    I mean; I don't think of myself as a prude, but... If it's working well enough, you'll be sitting in other people's juices, and walking back with wet pants. Edit: Arguably, that's not the worst thing in the world, but... You don't know those people, and wet pants are uncomfortable, even if it's your own wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Norjak View Post
    No practically, it simply is public masturbation. Pretty vulgar, imo. Those guys probably aren't getting any themselves.
    Oh, look. Judgemental opinion coupled with immediate insult. The prior is completely valid (opinions and all that), but becomes decidedly less so because of the follow-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Hypothetical. Even though you're probably right, you can't assert such unless you've tried.

So go out there with a fleshlight, and use it to campaign against circumcision. THEN you can use this example as a precedent, and compare the two. As it stands, there is no actual comparison; merely the expectation of different results. That's not good enough to make a case for inequality.
    Last edited by Stir; 2014-05-08 at 12:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that's an excellent idea. Good for them.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    This friend of mine earlier at work took issue with how this is overstepping boundaries, and well into the realm of impropriety, what with this practically being public masturbation.
    I don't have much of a sense of propriety, but this looks like some nice people clowning around and having fun for a good cause. Oh noes, the secks!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Why do people care if their partners have a go? Is masturbation when you are in a relationship considered wrong or something?

Not that it can even really be considered masturbation I don't think, just a bit of fun.
    Not at all. But if my girl wanted to ride a sex toy some other guy set up for her, then yes I'd be furious.

10+ Year Old Account

A magically enchanting place for all the family.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    is this even legal? im pretty sure if i went outside my house right now and started jerking it the police would arrive and my name would be put on a register. is this legal in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I wouldn't really care if I had a girlfriend and she participated.
    Right, I'd do some simple math - does this make me more or less likely to get some when I get home? Well, the answer's pretty obvious.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Sexisms hypocricy at its best, isn't it?

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Well, they are not stripping down naked, so the exposure part isn't a issue (which is you know what gets a lot of guys in trouble when they wear trench coats.)
    Would I be comfortable with seeing my daughter help charity? I don't think so. Would I be upset with her for doing it? I don't know, hard to say someone shouldn't do something for charity.

I think its just so far outside the norm though its one of those things that is actually hard to say how I would feel about it if it was a person I cared about.
    I will say though, that if a wall of guys was taking care of business under a trench coat, I don't think the police would be so accepting. That's just a guess, maybe I'm wrong.

But at the end of the day, they are doing it while supporting a respectable cause, so I can't complain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    It's for a worthy cause and, yes it certainly succeeds in raising awareness due to how far it goes. The issues I have however are twofold:
    Firstly, female circumcision is a well known and publicised problem as it is so whether this 'extreme' was needed is questionable.
    Secondly, I am of the opinion that it goes too far for something done in public. However I am both a virgin and a prude so I may just be more sensitive to this kind of thing than most.

Props on anybody taking part in this though for believing in a cause so strongly that they're willing to go to this extreme in order to raise awareness of it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

A magically enchanting place for all the family.
    Pff, tiny Korean penises. I could go there and become their GOD! BUAHAHA! Ehum...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    Quite pathetic that this has to be in public. Really sad. Oh well, 21st century. Anything is possible. Even this shit.

My condolences to your children if they ever have to witness this.
    Spoken like a true advocate for Censorship. A pity that your children will grow up finding that sex and masturbation is considered evil in your household.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPenguin View Post
    While I admire what they're trying to do, I don't agree with the way they chose to go about it, it is essentially public masturbation,
    Yup. Which, imo, shouldn't be allowed in any case, regardless of if it's for charity or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ OneSent

That thing is awesome

@ Topic

No exposure of Genitals in public, so no Problem with the law.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Pff, tiny Korean penises. I could go there and become their GOD! BUAHAHA! Ehum...
    yes but does your dongledang have a laughing face on it?
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Pool of the Dead View Post
    I'll gladly whip my dick out in public and go on a Jizz-spree in the name of stopping male circumcision.

$5 a second. I could raise $18000 pretty easily.
    One is a mutilation and preventing women from getting any kind of sexual pleasure.

The other is not a mutilation and does not prevent men from getting any kind of sexual pleasure.

~~

Homophobia is so gay.