10+ Year Old Account

Stat priority MM Hunter?

Hey,

I was just wondering what the stat priority for MM Hunters is. Is it Hit (3%) > Agility > Crit > Haste > Mastery OR Hit (3%) > Agility > Crit > Mastery > Haste?

Thanks,

CptMitta

10+ Year Old Account
    its a personal preference tbh, I dont think it matter to much, as long as u go for crit first, the other two are quite close, If you go for haste, youll have more focus so u can arcane shot a lot more, almost every hunter over 2k is going mastery>haste, I dont think anybody has done the maths for it (for pvp ofc), it just feel better and stronger, but like I said, test it and get the one that is more comfortable for you, I prefer Mastery > Haste myself

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
    almost every hunter over 2k is going mastery>haste, I dont think anybody has done the maths for it (for pvp ofc)
    I think you'll find they do and they have.
    As you said mastery > haste as second stat

haste is close to useless in pvp.

Mastery is great and it's often my second top damage done after chimera.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    I think you'll find they do and they have.
    Do you have any prove to support that? I've not seen anywhere that they actually did the math, the only one you can check that is on skada or recount and see what's your ability with more dmg and thing, but any other website or place where they can actually show you the math?

Cuz this is one of the case of going haste

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B3/advanced

I would think if someone did the math, he wouldn't go haste over mastery

so like I said its about preference
    Last edited by Hiraishin; 2014-05-09 at 08:48 PM.

It's pretty obvious, the most amount of haste you can get without sacrificing crit will mean something like a 0.2 focus per second increase

that means you get like one more arcane shot every 2 and a half minutes and you shoot maybe 0.5 seconds faster with autoshot and steady shot casts 0.1 seconds faster.

compared to 10%+ more chance for a 5-15k hit to proc off almost anything you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's pretty obvious, the most amount of haste you can get without sacrificing crit will mean something like a 0.2 focus per second increase

that means you get like one more arcane shot every 2 and a half minutes and you shoot maybe 0.5 seconds faster with autoshot and steady shot casts 0.1 seconds faster.

compared to 10%+ more chance for a 5-15k hit to proc off almost anything you do.
    This, I can't explain how many kills i've gotten off of mastery procs. I feel it way more than a very marginally faster steady shot.