Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Damn the bike building was getting interesting until that pesky World of Warcraft showed up.

I don't know what it is, but that paul jr guys face just makes me want to put my head through a wall. The rest of the show does not help.

Such a waste of time. Use the money to hire more people and get a product out before we are stuck in a tier for another year again.

Quote Originally Posted by Borador View Post
    Damn the bike building was getting interesting until that pesky World of Warcraft showed up.
    Yeah. And there were 6 of them on computers playing a "dungeon" and some guy back at Blizzard HQ was healing...

New 7 player dungeons revealed?

These are just painful to watch. It is like you take all of Metzen´s writing ability ( very little ) to write a script, then you hire garage mechanics as actors... and well, this is what you get.

I really hope they didn´t let him get anywhere near the movie...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    its worse then 8 month of SoO

Deleted
    How did they all get their explorer title in the first hours they've played? Does not at all seem legit. (also don't share your accounts, blizzard )

@ 5:36 in the video...what in the hell is that guy doing? o.O

The show keeps delivering priceless faces:

Also: Alliance won arena. Horde wins bike contest. Calling it now!

Several kinds of fake.
    Amateurs shouldn't even be on youtube.

They try to fit everything that this kind of shows has, how they build the bikes and all the drama related to the team, in a less than 10min youtube video and well... it isn't working. Either focus on the bike building or focus on the team, don't try both if you don't have enough time to actually do something with any of them. Anyway, is not that bad, and i'm sure it fits the purpose, but it's like a parody of this kind of shows.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    actualy this is suposed to be a sign where u can see that blizzard is not doing well as it should be but...i realy dont believe in ppl so my gues that its just a cash grabbing and laziness...
    i want to say something that does not regarding only blizzard...many companies cant understand that ppl who rose on RA2..Diablo 2 have grow up...and showing some shity game like RA3 or D3 its always will be disapointing...make adult games pls!!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I don't know what it is, but that paul jr guys face just makes me want to put my head through a wall. The rest of the show does not help.
    He kinda looks like a rat, doesn't he?

Can' wait to kick back some gamer fuel and watch this latest episode of Azeroth Choppers.

Epic for the win!

Deleted
    Both bikes are going in the game. Calling it.

I'm upset because you developed a show that I am in now way forced to watch or pay for in any way, but still I need to insert my negative opinion on it and try to get people to side with me so that I feel validated.

~Everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Always View Post
    Such a waste of time. Use the money to hire more people and get a product out before we are stuck in a tier for another year again.
    People who say these things have no idea how corporate budgeting works and how money budgeted and spent by marketing is completely unrelated to that used by production...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Create View Post
    Yes, of course they are both going in the game. And they are going to be sick looking. Looking forward to the reveal, Paul Jr. and his guys now how to do this stuff.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Create View Post
    No shit Sherlock? The whole thing is soooo staged it hurts. Instead of giving us the 10 year WoW bikes just like that they want to make it "cool" with this tv show. But it's so crineworthy done.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Oh my god the amount of negativity. There's the good kind of nerd, and then there's the bad kind of nerd.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Yeah. And there were 6 of them on computers playing a "dungeon" and some guy back at Blizzard HQ was healing...

New 7 player dungeons revealed?
    Because they guys who code the game totally couldn't make it so 7 people could go in. right