Thread: Dream tier set

10+ Year Old Account

Dream tier set

Ok so I was playing heroes of the storm running around shooting shit as a big mean ass space marine. Now I have a inclination toward robots, mech and space techy things so needless to say I was a bit gitty. That got me thinking since I play a hunter my dream tier would be something reminicent of the space marine suit from starcraft, helm on would be the same from sc with the visor on, helm off would be with the visor up. the bonuses would be like a pulse grenade that does aoe damage then pops for more aoe damage and something like a laser pew pew cannon sentry or something. So I wonder what would your dream tier set be like? if this where to happen i would hngggggggg nerd the fuck out.

k GO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda reminds me of the tentacles from Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive dug the teir set from ds with the tentacles (warlock?) I would of liked them to be more pronounced. Like you look at it and your first thought is ive seen enough hentai to know where this is going. Ive always been a fan of sets with moving parts the t6 hunter set comes to mind.

for warlock on the shoulders Id want to do something with the look of like shadowy faces trying to escape and they are all locked in. I dunno my brain is in creative mode...I should stop do drugs...I mean. Just wanting to hear other peoples creative ideas for fun and stuff

oh man...it just hit me like a brick to the face. Tier sets that change their look based on spec.
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2014-05-08 at 06:24 PM.