Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for UT4 been playing UT 99 2 and 2k4 something like that. But 3 looked like it was made for consoles with slow movements felt like 30 fps it was a weird not fast paced. Hope the new one is quick like the old days 200 fps with LoL wtf is physics with aim bot removed and everyone will have a challenge. Ut 99 and Quake 3 are the only ones i play right now since i still got the discs except quake 3 is hosting the servers by quaklive so i cant use the installation discs. Hope the medal of honor and battlefield series die already with that horrible slow game play trying to go for graphics and realism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    It was the first real online shooter I played; for many, many years.
    After that I played a mod (Tactical Ops) for many many years.
    DO WANT
    Exactly the same for me. I started with my first multiplayer online game in 1999 with unreal tournament and after a few years played tactical ops.
    Hope this game will be good, like UT99.

Free games will bring in a lot of cheaters though, as getting banned won't matter much as they can make a new free account for that game.
    Last edited by mmoc810f4186eb; 2014-05-09 at 05:50 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodylotion View Post
    Exactly the same for me. I started with my first multiplayer online game in 1999 with unreal tournament and after a few years played tactical ops.
    Hope this game will be good, like UT99.
    ut99 has like 900 servers right now last time i checked couple days ago.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tactical Ops <3

Mess with the best, die like the rest

Still my favorite shooter game up to date, i played for years.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Unreal Tournament 2004 is my favorite FPS ever. We are finally getting a FPS that's not a MMS

super happy mode engage!

Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    So, here's the thing. It will probably be available on consoles, which means they will have to make it playable with a controller, so yeah...
    PC / Mac / Linux only for this (so far). Given the amount of hands on they seem to be expecting from the community, it's unlikely that this goes to consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    PC / Mac / Linux only for this (so far). Given the amount of hands on they seem to be expecting from the community, it's unlikely that this goes to consoles.
    Not to mention too the mods. Cant mod the game on consoles.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel