Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    She has a boyfriend and two kids. And you think people will judge you because of the age difference ? Seriously ? ...
    Not sure why that's an issue if the only objective is having a sexual relationship. OP doesn't do anything wrong, the woman would though...that is not his issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    The objective is to have sex, not a steady relationship (from what I get in the OP), if the woman is willing then "fuck" the boyfriend. :P
    Horrible.

It doesn't matter if she's up for it. You know she has a boyfriend. Sleeping with her is wrong.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Are people missing that this is a horrible situation? For fuck's sake man, go develop a healthy relationship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscripts View Post
    Okay, what if she is also going to Blizzcon and we just happened to bump into each other. Would it be alright then? Kids and boyfriend will never know.
    Excuse me while I facedesk...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Okay, what if she is also going to Blizzcon and we just happened to bump into each other. Would it be alright then? Kids and boyfriend will never know.
    Are you serious? Of course it's the same thing..wtf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would it be alright to murder someone if you don't get caught?
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Not sure why that's an issue if the only objective is having a sexual relationship. OP doesn't do anything wrong, the woman would though...that is not his issue.
    Both parties would be in the wrong, and both would be empowered to stop it. Since there's no indication that this woman even wants such a thing, the only one in the wrong is the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Randec View Post
    So what if she has a boyfriend? She's going to cheat on her boyfriend if she wants to, no matter who she does it with. Might as well be the 21 year old virgin who's been putting years worth of effort in.

That being said, I see nothing in the OP that indicates she wants to have sex with him. I doubt it will happen.
    If you don't care about the moral aspect of getting somebody to cheat on their partner, what about the possibility that the boyfriend is one of the super jealous ones that'd beat you up for sleeping with his girlfriend?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    "you are free to do as you want, you are NOT free from the consequences of that decision." just sayin
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

Deleted
    It's "alright" regardless, but as I said...it might be smart to check if she is even interested in some way before jumping to the "sex" road.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Are people missing that this is a horrible situation? For fuck's sake man, go develop a healthy relationship.
    Easier said than done. I have been trying and talking to girls since Junior in High School and I haven't been on one date. I am tired of being lonely, and maybe a 'special' friend could help me.

how would you know that for sure? maybe she goes home and feel guilty, tells her boyfriend and then he breaks up with her. its not worth the chance to ruin things for the kids for one time
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

10+ Year Old Account
    Easier said than done. I have been trying and talking to girls since Junior in High School and I haven't been on one date. I am tired of being lonely, and maybe a 'special' friend could help me.
    That does not make it alright for you to sleep with someone who has a boyfriend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    Horrible.

It doesn't matter if she's up for it. You know she has a boyfriend. Sleeping with her is wrong.
    I don't see why is the only objective is having sex, OP isn't in a relationship so he can't do anything wrong.

If the OP would be the woman (from the same situation) then it would be wrong, the person who is already in a relationship has the responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    No, it's not ok. I don't give a shit about people who have affairs/cheat or whatever, but don't fuck it up for the children. They didn't ask for you to ruin their parents' lives with an affair. Go to a bar and pick up a hot cougar if that's your thing, but don't ruin some poor kids' lives by being a homewrecker. 9 times out of 10, when that shit goes wrong, the kids come out much worse for it, and go on to lead poorer lives because of it.
    Can confirm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    If you don't care about the moral aspect of getting somebody to cheat on their partner, what about the possibility that the boyfriend is one of the super jealous ones that'd beat you up for sleeping with his girlfriend?
    That's a risk worth considering. However, if I were a twenty one year old virgin I'd probably wrestle a bear for the chance to be with a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I have, unfortunately, interacted with Randec on these forums before. I know what to expect from him.

MY BODY IS READY!

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post

Need I say more
    So women with kids don't fuck? News to me. Far as the boyfriend goes. If she is talking with him about sex then she obviously isn't too into the boyfriend. Now if she isn't.........you sir need to do like Spectral said and go get a healthy relationship and stop trying to fuck someone elses woman! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rickykong View Post
    " I mean she has a boyfriend and 2 kids." Do you really want to be a homebreaker? I personally wouldn't but I'm not you.
    Homebreaker? Never heard that one before, is it like what they say in Canada instead of home wrecker?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marcackermann86 View Post
    how would you know that for sure? maybe she goes home and feel guilty, tells her boyfriend and then he breaks up with her. its not worth the chance to ruin things for the kids for one time
    I don't see why that would be the OP's problem.