Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorgen View Post
    Anyone else unimpressed? The Frostwolf Orcs are wearing that white leather armour that's been in the game since Classic WoW.. seriously? We have a quest with Thrall and Durotan and they don't even have any voice acted scenes? They're still using the same Orc voice from Classic when you talk to an NPC.

I know it's an alpha/beta but the zone doesn't look anywhere near finished and it's the only zone we've really seen so far.. also some other people pointed out it looks just like Borean Tundra.. which it does.

I also really dislike the new Orc model.. it just looks like a bunch of mini Garrosh's running around. Durotan looks like he's 4ft. tall.

A lot of the assets looks re used.

Again it's an alpha/beta and there's more work to be done but it really doesn't look that great and I'm almost 100% positive they're not further along in the development cycle at this point compared to MoP. If anything they're way behind where they were with MoP.
    This was recorded a month ago and this guy is playing on alpha version thats probably 4-5 months old and even Blizzard stated that they arent inviting more people because they still working on intro experience which includes these first zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgen View Post

Again it's an alpha/beta and there's more work to be done but it really doesn't look that great and I'm almost 100% positive they're not further along in the development cycle at this point compared to MoP. If anything they're way behind where they were with MoP.
    they must have been partying really hard during last blizzcon and due to all booze they mistaken 2014 with 2015 year somebody messed with speach notes and given them accidentaly the ones from next blizzcon

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Cant understand how anyone can get excited over this giant pile of kodo shit
    Why the hell are you still on this site if you talk about the game like this? You clearly don't like yet you still come to this site to talk shit about it.

I really don't understand people like you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aycheff View Post
    Considering this was recorded back when PAX was going on and he was only able able to login due to a Blizzard screw up and he wanted to get as much content in during his stream/video and on top of that he's just a regular player like us and not a "professional" its fine. Don't be a twat dude.
    So he had to open and close the menus a thousand times? Jump around in circles and showcase approximately nothing?

Even a "regular" player wouldn't do that.

Just posting something so I can private message people.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    ZERO insight or accepting community feedback. And a big FU from my side.. you'll never get my money again.
    Lol bye... Can't have everything instant or super fast cast sorry! I love how not caving in to demands means "zero insight".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by Doorsfan View Post
    So he had to open and close the menus a thousand times? Jump around in circles and showcase approximately nothing?

I was under the impression that he was doing that because whoever he was talking to (who we couldn't hear) was asking him questions regarding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doorsfan View Post

You're right, because he was changing settings at the request of the people in the stream chat.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why are they balancing the starting experience around ilevel 500 gear? Shouldn't they balance it around what ever the top level green gear happens to be in MoP?

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenRavens View Post
    Why are they balancing the starting experience around ilevel 500 gear? Shouldn't they balance it around what ever the top level green gear happens to be in MoP?
    Because that is 437 item level and hasn't been used by most people for almost 2 years ... ?

Cata greens were 272-320 ilvl

MoP greens were 372-437

Or in other words, this isn't a new thing.

Well they will have starter greens and questing gear to help with that. And presumably many people that haven't raided will have timeless or booster gear, or pvp gear well above that. I just wonder if you will be able to go there at 88 or have to be 90.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Because that is 437 item level and hasn't been used by most people for almost 2 years ... ?

Cata greens were 272-320 ilvl

MoP greens were 372-437

Or in other words, this isn't a new thing.
    Alright. But there are going to be people who may have a level 85 or 86 toon they want to level. How are they going to make that transition? You only get one boost to 90, then you have to pay cash.

So I ask again, how is a toon that may have a smattering of MOP greens from various zones and thus ilevels, supposed to do the starter quests in WoD? It does not make sense.

Alright. But there are going to be people who may have a level 85 or 86 toon they want to level. How are they going to make that transition? You only get one boost to 90, then you have to pay cash.

So I ask again, how is a toon that may have a smattering of MOP greens from various zones and thus ilevels, supposed to do the starter quests in WoD? It does not make sense.
    I can't say for certain as obviously the expansion isn't out yet, but I imagine it'd be like going from Wrath to Cata that in the first few quests in WoD like cata would probably reward a weapon and a few other pieces at the appropriate ilvl to make the transition easier. Also with the stat squish it is possible the difference in ilvls may not have as massive difference in stats as it is right now. Again, hard to say for certain as Beta and whatnot isn't out yet, but they are possibilities.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

You get greens early on from questing, its the 5th expansion, trust me, they will balance it out.

Deleted
    Compare Frostfire Ridge to Shadowmoon Valley... yeah Q_Q