Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The only problem with wow is depending on Random.

If you have a pvp partner to arena or a team to BG, it's a go.

Random BG will disappoint you VERY FAST.

Deleted
    I have done this for long periods of time.

The gold from the "Brutal Gladiatior's Mutilator" (champions hall rogue weapon) will, as others have
    said, keep in you repairs, gems and enchants.

You can actually earn more with various wotlk and cata-era profession items that can be bought
    with honor, if you know how to work the AH.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no set answer as it depends on the player. As for me, not a chance. PvP is fun and something to do on the side, I can't do it as my only interest as it gets boring, and when it's this unbalanced it gets even worse.

It also depends on who you're playing with (same as raiding), you need someone that is good but sound, not someone who is good but elitist or someone that is good but short tempered.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish there would be a way to get the same amount of gold from PVP as you can from PVE. Maybe have dead players drop stuff? I dunno. It just feels like a weird workaround to buy these daggers and stuff.

It doesn't have to be outrageous, just similar as PVE.
    Warlock (SL main)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom View Post
    I really wish there would be a way to get the same amount of gold from PVP as you can from PVE. Maybe have dead players drop stuff? I dunno. It just feels like a weird workaround to buy these daggers and stuff.

It doesn't have to be outrageous, just similar as PVE.
    Well, I usually grind gold faster from pvp than I do from pve. The only real issue with the brutal mutilators is transporting
    them into your bank and the two hour wait.