Thread: Cigar?

Cigar?

So I found some cigars in a drawer, which according to my mum are 20 years old. I was then wondering, if they are worth anything or are anything special.

Name : Paragana Cigar

I tried to google it, but got nothing out of it. Thus I was wondering if any of you fine gentlmen could help me. They are likely "worthless", but still interested to know!

Best regards

Deleted
    Cigars do not get better with age, chances are they are worth very little.

Well, I know they don't gain value or taste, yet I would like to know if the actual cigar was worth something back in the day. I looked into cigars and according to several sites, they should still have the same "value" as back then, since the place we stored them, had the exact right tempature and humidity

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeion View Post
    Well, I know they don't gain value or taste, yet I would like to know if the actual cigar was worth something back in the day. I looked into cigars and according to several sites, they should still have the same "value" as back then, since the place we stored them, had the exact right tempature and humidity
    http://www.cigarsmag.com/Aging_Cigar.htm

After 20 years you have a very slim chance indeed of having anything smokable, Got a pic of these cigars?

Deleted
    Close, but no cigar.

15+ Year Old Account
    I once tried to smoke a 10+ year old cigar. It was like smoking paper, all dried out and tasted like shit. So it's probably stuff you should throw to garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can try putting it in a humidor, outside if you're in a humid climate, or just putting it in a ziploc bag with a slightly damp paper towel (poor man's humidor, just as effective) and see how well it moisturizes. If the leaves become soft and feel spongy, then it's good to smoke again. If it falls apart (the most likely scenario) it's rubbish.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

cigars can be unsmokable after a few weeks if they aren't kept in proper conditions.
    people who want to preserve cigars over longer periods are storing them in humidors.

those 20 year old cigars are going to make you sick.

Hey Xeion,

If they've been in a drawer, and for that long, I think they're pooched: cigars really don't last long without proper humidification and at this point cannot be restored. I advise against smoking it, not because it's neccessarily dangerous, but it will taste awful and give you a bad impression of cigars, which can be quite enjoyable, but only when taken care of and smoked correctly!

Hope this helps!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cigars do get better with age if they are kept in a humidor. from sound of it thought that's not the case. However sometimes they can be saved by putting them in a humidor and letting them sit and soak up some
    Humity. Chances are though they aren't worth it though,if they were just left to dry out.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

unless you found them in a humidor then I'm pretty sure it's dried out and useless. I've never heard of cigars lasting that long even if they are stored in a humidor.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Cigars do not get better with age, chances are they are worth very little.
    Yes, they do get better with age. But they don't do it in a dry drawer. These cigars are so dry they are going to be horrible to smoke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxtorph View Post
    Yes, they do get better with age. But they don't do it in a dry drawer. These cigars are so dry they are going to be horrible to smoke.
    Its the same with wine, they have to be stored correctly which was my point. OP stated they had been kept in a drawer for 20 years which is far from ideal.

Aaw I want a cigar now:s Why would you do this to me.

OT: They will probably be so dry now that they will fall apart when you try to smoke them.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”