What do you think about HotS music?

I'm not a fan of heavy-electric guitar, although when turned down in the back ground it doesn't annoy me too much. I think it would be cool if you heard music from one of the franchise's depending on what character you were playing. Raynor for example would play some SC music (maybe re-vamped a little or tweaked for the game) and so on with every other character. That might not be as stale as the same guitar tune on repeat.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's awesome, so I don't mind the loop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of got a Megaman vibe from it. Anyway its been stuck in my head for some reason.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a Starcraft map for some glorious classic Starcraft music.

Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    I kind of got a Megaman vibe from it. Anyway its been stuck in my head for some reason.
    I can't think of one thing from HoTS's music that's got any kind of Mega Man vibe.

Deleted
    Didn't liked LoL, but HOTS looks.... kinda hot^^

The revised versions of some of the more classic themes is a nice touch.

Though I really hope that they eventually add maps from the actual established universes, rather than this "new" one that is used just for HotS battles.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    its pretty decent, could be a little bit better

Quote Originally Posted by Gavelin View Post
    its pretty decent, could be a little bit better
    Honestly, I think a lot of the music tracks are placeholders. Quite a few are directly ripped from the other titles, while some are redone (the victory theme, for example, is a redone version of the WC3 theme).

Though I absolutely love that they put the Karazhan theme in the Graveyard level.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Awesome music for me
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.