10+ Year Old Account

16 year old "swatter" arrested in Ontario

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa...cies-1.2637923

Yay! One less asshole on the internet.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Good. Hopefully his parents get in trouble as well for being shit parents.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Facepalm*

This "man" should have his Canadian licence revoked.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    Bring back public humiliation, the stocks did more to deter people than prison ever did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad they caught the son of a bitch. It's just a shame that he's so young; they're going to give him a light punishment.

Whow. What kind of story do you tell them short of UFOs invading that causes SWAT teams to be dispatched, multiple times. But I agree, good thing they caught that guy, and I can only hope the terrible parents get a hefty bill for all that. Being a shit parent should be punished too, because the little ass clearly lacks any common sense or proper education.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blubb, we aint all english. Now I need to go find out what a swatter is ;(
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Blubb, we aint all english. Now I need to go find out what a swatter is ;(
    A new term, it means someone that keeps calling SWAT teams to someones house by saying he was being menacing with a weapon, it seems to be an American only thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't agree let him go, Bankster duped trillions and aren't in jail, give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Whow. What kind of story do you tell them short of UFOs invading that causes SWAT teams to be dispatched, multiple times. But I agree, good thing they caught that guy, and I can only hope the terrible parents get a hefty bill for all that. Being a shit parent should be punished too, because the little ass clearly lacks any common sense or proper education.
    In this day and age kids are being raised by the internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Apparently not, since this kid is Canadian. :P
    North American thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    A new term, it means someone that keeps calling SWAT teams to someones house by saying he was being menacing with a weapon, it seems to be an American only thing.
    AFAIK it started with in Call of Duty Online Multi-player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I have, unfortunately, interacted with Randec on these forums before. I know what to expect from him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post

And given the sometimes hipsy police force that are keen to use their fire arms, well I hope those people get punished hard not only for spending resources usable elsewhere but for being dicks.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Man, 16 with nothing do to but sit around and do shit like that, what an idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    He going to end up in that Canadian prison where they only give you butter for your waffles no syrup?
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.