Thread: WoD RBGs

WoD RBGs

Was just reading the blue posts and learned about these extra rolls for gear that people will be able to do in WoD.

Why does Blizzard want people to do RBGs so bad? The bigger cap from RBGs now is bad enough already... only good thing about it is that the gear is guaranteed this way, in WoD it's just gonna be a chance to win something. I thought doing world bosses for that extra possibility of getting something was annoying enough (I hope at least they get rid of this).

What do you guys think? Are you looking forward to farm 3 charms of good fortune (or w/e they'll be called) each week for that extra chance of loot, or do you think you wont be bothered.
    Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.

- I believe the higher cap from RBGs is gone in WoD

- Ashran will have a world boss, can bet that will drop PVP gear again

- There will be garrison weeklies that are an alternative to charm farming if it's not your fancy that will award 1 seal apiece (still capped at 3), ie: do a heroic dungeon, win a BG, or random stuff like the old JC/fishing daily

Isn't the box gear all Honor level? Don't know what all the fuss is about, current Honor gear takes like a week of casual play to complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Bats View Post
    Why does Blizzard want people to do RBGs so bad?
    Because of the low participation rate?

That's why there's a carrot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

if there was no incentive (bigger rewards than arena despite lower skill requirement), most people wouldn't even run RBGs.
    it's like what the Obama administration did with the ACA - force people to use the marketplace, then celebrate how many people have used it.