Thread: Eurovision...

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post
    I hope my Country never win this bullshit competition, ive heard we came Second on the news.
    Time to send in the absolute crap again, time to send the worst again.

We are getting to close to a win now.

Rather see our money to go to something usefull than to support this crap.
    It can be a net profit for the city hosting it, its really no different then any other tourist event. When Sweden hosted it last year the region that hosted it made a profit of 185 million sek, or around €20 million. The production costs for SVT was €14, 5 million(public service). Thats not including the value of the media exposure, that was estimated to be around 1 billion sek or + 100 million €.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2014-05-12 at 10:03 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    Lets be completely honest. None of these songs are real hits
    Well... many of the songs are not far from or the same the typical "pop songs". If they were released with Justin Bieber or someone else popular person they would be "hits" probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Wtf, traitors. Lol
    We all know the true traitors is Sweden. Giveing Norway 3pts.. Shareing such a long border of love, and same landmass... Yet you love Denmark? that little thing of a country.. Nope we understand everything now.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    Well... many of the songs are not far from or the same the typical "pop songs". If they were released with Justin Bieber or someone else popular person they would be "hits" probably.

We all know the true traitors is Sweden. Giveing Norway 3pts.. Shareing such a long border of love, and same landmass... Yet you love Denmark? that little thing of a country.. Nope we understand everything now.
    Let's be honest here, Norway is the little brother when you look at history. And Sweden can never compare to Denmark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    "I dont think Austrias song was bad my any means. It deserved at least a top 5 placement imo. But it wasnt the best at all either."

It helps if you dont just quote whatever fits your agenda

ANyway sure, its great that you think it was the best song. And as i said it wasnt bad at all, and yes she sang well. But i honestly dont think it would have won if an ordinary women had stood there instead of him.

I dont know if you know this, but the netherlands song lost a lot of support due to an unfortunate statement their singer made about mr. Wurst.

Anyway. She won, and thats just how it is.

The contest again, got a little bit harder to take serious. Now we just have to stop wasting a lot of money on it. Maybe make it into a web series instead of a multi million dollar waste bin every year.
    That was the singer from Armenia, not the Netherlands. In the Netherlands we really don't give a shit about her looks (except the religious people ofcourse )

10+ Year Old Account

This is my new favorite gif.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    That Conchita weirdo is just disgusting. Not butthurt or anything, I just think mental disabled people should be on some treatments, not in TV
    Who is mentally disabled. Not only is Conchita stunningly good looking by any standard, she can sing amazingly well and comes over as very intelligent and reasonable when giving interviews.

I think you need to start looking closer to home to identify your own issues mate.

Deleted
    Ok. Eurovision is over, the wiener lady has had her 15 minutes of fame here. Closing.