I suspect this would remain a thought experiment, but it would be fun to watch.
1. Find a pool of 200 Tanks, 600 Healers and 1700 Dps characters who are all 14/14H SoO
2. Select at 'random' 2 Tanks, 6 Healers and 17 DPS (no two players can be from the same guild)
3. Scale gear to 535 (aka challenge mode system).
4. Run all four wings of SoO LFR in order (assume chance at significant incentive on completion)
5. No vent/mumble, no guild chat, no pm - just raid chat. Each player has their normal addons.
6. Randomly assign a leader
7. Time the run, flag wipes (if any).
8. Repeat 4-7 and keep the results.
What do you think would happen? How well/fast do you think the LFRs would be cleared ?
Would there be as much issue with leadership in this case, as in a normal LFR? Or more or less ?