Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Let's Play a Game Together! The "Looking for Friend" Thread

Okay, I searched through the MMO Champion fourms, and was quite surprised that this wasn't already posted somewhere, let alone stickied to the top of the page.

How it works:

- Your In-Game-Name (Steam, character name, whatever)
    - The Games you want to play
    - When you can play them
    - And how to contact you
    - Anything extra you want to add

Example

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    -[Steam] Phantoka Phantok
    - Don't Starve, Kerbal Space Program, EVE Online
    -Anywhere from 6-10 PM PST on Weekdays, 9 AM - 6 PM PST on weekends.
    -Contact me through Steam or through MMO-C
    That's it! (And if the mods think so, perhaps a sticky please?)
    Last edited by Sj; 2014-06-11 at 11:07 PM.

There was already a thread for this, but it's old and unorganized. Let's sticky this one and see how it goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steam: Megagoodfeeling
    Battle.net:Brett#1972

Wanting to play any sort or RT(real time) game, love MMO's but haven't found any that are populated and full of end game content. I wouldn't mind getting back in to WoW again if I had the right drive to do so ( have like 7 chars at 90). FPS games are fun as well. I am looking for organized gaming, whether that is PVE content in an MMO or just a few people that are dedicated to playing a game!

As of right now and through the 26th I am free to play literally whenever. The 26th I start a new job on 2nd shift so I can play any time before 4pm est and any time after 12-1am est. Have no other attachments that would hold me back from playing whenever I feel like it.

Would be best to contact me through mmochamp first and we can go from there.

More about me: Played WoW for years, on a hiatus right now but like I said I am willing to come back if I was convinced enough or had a good reason to. Playing hearthstone casually right now just to kill time and have also been getting into MTG(non online). Really miss the days of playing video games so I want to get back into it! Got rid of some slack on my life that held me back from playing video games(what i loved) and now I am able to and want to find other people who are dedicated and fun to be with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

Deleted
    - Your In-Game-Name (Steam, character name, whatever)
    [GS] Nuke
    - The Games you want to play
    I play alot of different games, especially (mmo) rpg's, played WoW for a very long time but i'm taking a break until WoD
    - When you can play them
    during the evening hours (eu) time
    - And how to contact you
    I'm pretty much always online on Steam, but you can also just send me a pm on mmochamp
    - Anything extra you want to add
    playing alone can be fun, but some games are just meant to play together, for example: i'm having alot of fun when playing Terraria alone, but playing with someone makes it just so much better.
    were also building a community with some colleagues/friends, were hosting some servers (minecraft, Rust, CoD4, 7daystodie and Chivalry: medieval warfare), if you're interested, just let me know.

Steam I.D - OVO_GANG (DO NOT ADD ME IF YOU ARE A ASSHOLE, TROLL OR JUST OVERALL BAD PERSON)

Dota 2
    Team fortress 2
    Day light
    Hearthstone
    League of legends
    Daylight

I play primarily after 4 p.m PST after my classes sometimes earlier

I'm a filthy casual, but I'm usually down for anything involving a BattleTag (mainly WoW or Heroes) or League of Legends. I've got a few Steam games that are co-op, too.

PM me for the deets

Battletag: Metalsteve#2962
    Xbox live: Metalsteve1989
    Origin: Metalsteve89
    Steam: Metalsteve

As you can guess I came on a few platforms, I would be here all day if I listed all the games I played. Play all the blizz games and a fair few games on steam and xbox, forgot my playstation Id but not playing on it much atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got FEAR 3 sitting on my drive, untouched ever since I got it in a humble bundle thousands of years ago. It's a co-op shooter, which means it probably sucks played solo. If you're in the US and up in the early morning, give me a shout on Steam.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Steam name: Faluzure

In order of "What I'm playing these days"
    Unepic - I have a friend who plays regularly, but the multiplayer maps are geared to 3-4 players, so another who wants to regularly play would be great. We're just starting out [level 6 & 7] and would boost you through the first 3 levels to help catch up)
    Terraria - I've cleared everything, and I focus on building fun minecart tracks, but I also like to do bosses with friends. I can help boost people, but I don't hand out items.
    CiV - Preferably co-op games against hard AIs, but not totally averse to head to head also.
    Sins of a Solar Empire
    Majicka
    Castle Crashers

Based in Ireland, usually can be found after 6pm GMT except Wednesday and Thursday (sports).

Smite name: Frigoffrick
    Steam: lumina999
    Xbox one GT: HosTeL aSyLum

Obviously looking for some people to play some smite.
    On Steam I currently play CS:GO and some Company of Heroes 2.
    Xbox one I play BF4 and have my own server. Search #DRMB in server browser.

My schedule is all over the place, I play games when I have the time, that's what it comes down to.

You can message me on here or send me a message through any of those games engines/systems.

have you found some

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread needs more love.

I play: Sim City, CS:GO, Marvel Heroes 15 and FFXIV:ARR. PM me if you play any and are lookin' to play.
    I'm free after 10PM EDT every day, and any weekend.

Deleted
    Same old story here.

Battle Tag is Distinct#2692 usually on Hearthstone but slowly getting back into WoW for WoD
    LoL tag is Bandiro on EUQ usually just rolling in ARAM
    Also on Origin and Steam with all sorts of stuff that fills my time where I can,

Usually online during the day and during the week, running a business that depends on weekend work, so basically hi to daytime gaming!

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m very interested in streaming the following games in co-op mode!

• Battlefield 4
    • Borderlands 2 (personal preference)
    • Dead Island 1
    • Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls
    • Guild Wars 2 (fresh! No high level characters yet)
    • Portal 2
    • SimCity 2013
    • Wildstar (fresh! No high level characters yet)
    • World of Warcraft (kind of idle till WoD)

I play these games a couple of times during the week and a bit more during the weekend. Mind you this is all on the Amsterdam/Berlin time zone (GMT+2)!

Find me on Facebook, YouTube or Twitch at /MattLinkTV
    Origin & Steam ID is MattLinkTV
    Battle-Net ID is Neqael#2206
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

IGN: [steam] ironmoney
    GAMES: currently playing firefall and just installed warframe. leveling in swtor and might be playing archeage. also peep my steam game list
    SCHEDULE: weeknights, some time between 9pm-3am pacific. west coast night owl @_@
    CONTACT: pm or steam, usually leave it running in the background
    OTHER: casual and chill player. waiting for wod to drop. stopped playing hs and d3

Yo soy to papi Xbox 1/360 (yes I know to is misspelled )
    - DESTINY XBOX 1
    West coast
    Add me please

Looking friends for League of legends and Elsword india... GTA 5 online in future..

Deleted
    Looking for friends for Transport Tycoon Deluxe ( www.openttd.org/ ) and for Heroes of Swords and Sorcery ( https://www.hossmmo.com/ ).

I sometime play Dead 4 Left 1

@Vickyjohn - I would love to play GTA 5 with you, let's just wait for the online!

look for me at the same login as my nickname,

thx!

10+ Year Old Account

LFM Civilization 5 Multiplayer games

Greetings people, I'm looking for more civ5 players on Steam for some multi matches. You can add me on Steam directly or just reply here, thanks for reading!

10+ Year Old Account
    you know what it's been a while since i had a good civ 5 multiplayer match. Sure sign me up. also know on Steam as Ghostsword172.

and yes i know beyond earth soon etc but i rather wait with that until some expanions come out as its a know fact. Civ games always get beter over time

No Tusk Club.