Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the reply mate, good multi matches are what we all seek these days

Can't find the name you posted, is it correct or are you invisible?

10+ Year Old Account
    should be correct that is my Steamuser name
    normal steam name is just Ghostsword

No Tusk Club.

Also looking for buddies to play the new Civilisation: Beyond Earth all weekend, feel free to add my steam: vakna1

Sorry for thread hijack ^^
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do love the civ games, but how exactly do you play it multiplayer, cause i only like to play it on the bigger time scale, and since i only play 1-2 hours a day, when i play, it normal takes a month to end a game.

How does it work on multiplayer?
    “Dois loucos não sabiam que era impossível realizar a tarefa, decidiram então realizá-la.” Mark Twain

Deleted
    Exactly the same, but with more crashing and shouting at your friends to hurry up with their turn :P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Exactly the same, but with more crashing and shouting at your friends to hurry up with their turn :P
    Then i will stick to the single player, cant andle the stress
    “Dois loucos não sabiam que era impossível realizar a tarefa, decidiram então realizá-la.” Mark Twain

10+ Year Old Account
    Check out civplayers.com and join the No Quitters group on steam. Make sure the rules first.

Merged with LF Friend thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Merged with LF Friend thread.
    Not sure if I'm supposed to thank you for it:S I'm still looking for multiplayer civ5 players for tonight. Ghostblade from this thread is up for it so we need at least 2 more to get started.

10+ Year Old Account
    PSN: PZDugna
    Games I like to play: Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Persona 4 Arena, whatever MP games from PS+
    Time: Usually 5pm to 10pm East Coast US

Still wonder if this is being used, but wouldn't mind more friends on PSN

Looking for someone to play an MMO with (FFXIV, SWTOR, WoW) that has good raid content. Played WoW from Vanilla-WOTLK and can heal, tank and DPS pretty well. Would like to level up and also enjoy other aspects of the game, I like to PvP, craft, ect. Shoot me a PM and let me know, we can hop on my teamspeak server.

Incorporeality, the steam group is looking for gamers to join and experience a wide variety of games, Examples including Town of Salem, Rift, TF2, Tera, Unturned, Smite and a bunch of others. We're also looking to jump straight into upcoming F2P games such as World of Speed, Skyforge, H1Z1, Everquest Next, Overwatch, Nosgoth and most other upcoming games. We occasionally dive into some B2P Games, one we're keen to try out when it releases is Tom Clancy's Division. If any of this interests you feel free to join up on our steam group or website. Thanks : )

10+ Year Old Account
    PM me here on the forums:

Assassins Creed: Unity co-op!

Anyone want to play some Evolve?

I like to play the Assault class. Did anyone want to play with me on steam right now? My steam name is alienxxi

xbox1: HeavyMetalHavok

Currently playing Dragon Age Inquisition and would love some people to do co-op with.

Deleted
    Anyone plays CS:GO? IM Gold Nova III rating and would love some ppl to play with late night EU time!

Looking for some Steam friends. @@@@@@@

Uhm. I'm not really looking to play a specific game with you...I guess I'll buy some later and we can see if we want to play together. But we should be able to chat together.

If you're friendly, please add me. (Uhhhhh I'm not entirely sure how to add people so I think it's best if you add me.)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/blueobelisk

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a pal to go through master chief collection on legendary with. Add Gleader30

10+ Year Old Account
    Xbox One
    gamer tag: The War Pwny XL
    message me over Xbox live or mmo-c
    gears of war ultimate edition. GTAV. Halo collection.
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

7+ Year Old Account
    Also wants to Looking for some Steam friends,mainly playing L4D2 and Don't starve=0=