Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    What happened to the cat?

10+ Year Old Account
    Very sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear that. Losing anything you care about is hard, having it happen on a holiday so it is always in your mind makes it worse. Oddly enough my sisters 20 year old died over Easter weekend a few years ago and your cat is a doppelganger of her current cat.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw

Sorry for your loss. My condolences. And as a previous cat owner, I know how it feels. Still though, thats a pretty damn impressive age. You should be proud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    R.I.P. 15th september 1992 - this easter

So I called for my parents last night and I heard the "great" news. This kitten was my precious, and I was ofc furious coz they didnt told me anything about it.

ME SAD.

ME BLEED.

ME CANT STOP CRYING

(photo taken on her 21th birthday)
    Aw, I'm sorry. Sucks that you didn't know anything until getting that news. Twenty-one is pretty impressive though, we had one that lived to that age as well, but not often I hear of one making it to the 20s.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really sucks and I'm sorry, I had to have one of my cats put down couple months back because he got a nasty blood clot and nothing could be done about it.

Very sorry for your loss. I've lost many cats over the course of my life, and although it doesn't get easier, the pain of each one fades over time.
    One thing I'd recommend: write down every memory of your cat, right now, every nickname, funny story, silly habit. In a few years you'll find it and really appreciate that you did.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Deleted
    Sorry for your loss my 10 year old cat died a few months ago, only known him for a year and a half but still miss him and loved him like I knew him my entire life

Deleted
    Tought it was some shitty baby...Too bad i was forced to move away without my Cat...

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for your loss. My cat she just turned 11 and I rescued her when she was a mere kitten maybe 10 weeks at most. I will be more than devastated when her time comes. Got her when I was 11. So she has been a huge part in my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was an oooooold cat man!

We lost the little dog we got in 2000 about 5 months ago. That's not 1992, but I do know that feeling. So sorry to hear it...just treasure the memories.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Deleted
    The cat in my family died a few years ago. He was 22 and died under the kitchen table. My parents got him before I was born and I grew up with him. Now, anytime I play a game where I can name an animal companion the name is Axel, after our dear cat.

I'm very sorry for your loss. It's hard to loose someone that have been a part of your life for so long. But fight on and one day you will find that, while she may not be with you in the flesh anymore, she will ALWAYS be in your heart.

Deleted
    sorry to hear that, my dog is 12 years old now and I don't think she's gonna get much older than that pets really do become a part of your family, the older they get the more difficult it becomes when they eventually pass away

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for the loss. I had a great dog named Stuart, a dachshund. He was so loyal and protective over me and my mom. I let him out one night and later on went to pull out of my driveway to take my then girlfriend home. -Bump-

I cried like a little girl. That happened in 1999 and I still think about that dog just about every day. I don't know if I'll ever be as close to another animal/pet again.

Damn, I wish I kept alcohol in my house.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a really hard thing to deal with. The decade or more of good years make up for the terrible loss but it's definitely hard and sad. Your pets will most likely die before you.

Aww, I'm so sorry. D: My dog died in March and I found out over the phone too, during my weekly call home from uni. It's a horrible mix of being relieved you didn't have to see it happen but ashamed you weren't there for them when they needed you most. Coming home after that to a truly empty house for the first time in 10 years was the worst part.

10+ Year Old Account
    The cat we had previously was rescued from across the road, his owner did a midnight runner and left him to fate. Well we found him, renamed him Fudge, cared for and loved him to bits.

He had four happy years with us before he was PTS due to kidney failure. The one thing that still hurts me after many years, is that i never got to say goodbye.

I promised him that we would see him later on in the day, but my mum was so distraught i had to take her home from the vets.
    Whatever pet you have, let them know you love them EVERY DAY.

Fudge having a snooze

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vastx View Post
    Sorry for the loss. I had a great dog named Stuart, a dachshund. He was so loyal and protective over me and my mom. I let him out one night and later on went to pull out of my driveway to take my then girlfriend home. -Bump-

I cried like a little girl. That happened in 1999 and I still think about that dog just about every day. I don't know if I'll ever be as close to another animal/pet again.

Damn, I wish I kept alcohol in my house.
    ouch ^^ good thing I never let my dog out alone
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-05-12 at 09:46 PM.

I find it slightly disconcerting that people are acting like a Human being died. I had a cat that passed away years ago and I didn't feel this sad.