Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    rip dude, a cats love is unlike any other

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Pet dies = Fun Stuff.

Yea right.

Just browsed through all these pages, didnt mean any harm. So much hate, ugh. Maybe I think twice before I post on here.
    Sadly, some people get off on being childish douchebags when there's no real consequence for it.

I am sorry for your pet loss though. I had a hamster, lived for almost a decade and was very sweet (never bit or anything, she loved affection) and when she died I was devastated.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

very sorry for your loss, i'm going to be a wreck when my cat dies =[

Was quite funny actually to read through this old thread I started.

P.S. I still havent talked with my parents since the cat died.

I'm sorry for the loss of your cat. One of the German Shepherds I had when I was a teenager died a few years ago... at age 8... I was happy I was able to return home and live with my parents for a while during her last few months (husband was at boot camp). The other one, Mitch, is still alive. But he's considerably smaller then she was (110 pounds vs 78 pounds). I'll be devastated when I get the news... he was MINE. And I couldn't bring him with me when I left home. I haven't gotten another dog since then... been 3 years now.

Though the cats we've had are still alive. One is turning 20, and she's older then my sister! Still going strong. The other is a year older then my younger brother lol at 17. I'm sure I'll get the news eventually

Edit: And I just realized this was a necro! Damn you, OP, for making me sad!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Was quite funny actually to read through this old thread I started.

P.S. I still havent talked with my parents since the cat died.
    why not? that sounds stupid.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Yeah, I go into mourning when I lose a pet, sometimes worse mourning than when I lose a relative.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to hear you lost your friend, hope they left you with lots of loving memories to fill your life and make you smile from time to time.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    why not? that sounds stupid.
    Big egos. I guess.

That cat kinda broke our family too.
    Last edited by InfernalDark; 2015-07-09 at 07:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry dude. Just take comfort in the fact she lived a good long life, 21 years is a really long life for a cat.

My own cats 16, I know I'll have to go through the same. As long as you give them a good, happy life, it's all we can do.
    #boycottchina

my cat Spicy lived to be 18, my other cat Katie, her sister is still alive at 19.. going strong. sucks to lose one though

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    man, didn't see necro'd thread
    Last edited by ezgeze; 2015-07-09 at 08:21 AM.

Deleted
    nvm necro

10 char