Shadowmourne unsealed chest.

So I completed Shadowmourne this week and got the unsealed chest. It gave me the 5 items normally. I turned in the one for the mount first, but after that, all other quests became unavailable, and now I sit with these 4 other useless items in my bag. Is this a bug? Or are you supposed to only choose 1 item? I couldn't find anything about this matter so in the case this is intended, I got lucky.

You should be able to hand in all 5 for their respective cosmetics, put in a ticket.
    Retired hunter

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure you can get only 1 of the items. I don't think you should get all the 5 items in to your bags, but to choose one of them as rewards and to complete that quest. I could be wrong of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolsname View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can get only 1 of the items. I don't think you should get all the 5 items in to your bags, but to choose one of them as rewards and to complete that quest. I could be wrong of course.
    You get all of them.

Gamidroon, just wait a few minutes while the RP happens, you should be able to hand them in afterwards.

Deleted
    Don't remember if you re actually intended to get all 5...
    If that is the case I m finishing the quest in 2-3 weeks and I m gonna be swimming in money ^^

You 100% get all of the items

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Don't remember if you re actually intended to get all 5...
    If that is the case I m finishing the quest in 2-3 weeks and I m gonna be swimming in money ^^
    Only the tabard sells for a good amount of money really.
    Retired hunter

Deleted
    Ah yes, I seem to be wrong indeed. From wowhead I just read you can (and will) indeed get everyone of the items, but you should be in an instance of ICC where The Lich King is killed. The mount one, Darion quest, is an exception because he is always there. So if you haven't yet, go kill LK.

hmmm ok, I just went back to ICC but the quests are still not there. Guess I'll make a ticket. Thanks for the help (;

Deleted
    Are you in 25 man?

Deleted
    Finished mine on Wed and were able to turn in every item.