Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ...
    Fantastic job UKIP, you won a whole 0 councils

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    UKIP winning big! Great to see. Great for the future of Britain.
    They didn't win anything. New Labour was the big winner at these local elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    No, I'm fairly sure that austerity means the same thing in other countries as it does in the UK. It doesn't work in the long term.
    Doesn't really matter since it's not a long term strategy.

Deleted
    Best quote I've read today:

party spokesperson Suzanne Evans has uttered a sound bite UKIP would probably rather forget. Asked to explain the party's relatively poor performance in London on Radio 4, Evans said they had difficulty appealing to the "educated, cultured and young."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooboy View Post

party spokesperson Suzanne Evans has uttered a sound bite UKIP would probably rather forget. Asked to explain the party's relatively poor performance in London on Radio 4, Evans said they had difficulty appealing to the "educated, cultured and young."
    And people wonder why the media trash UKIP.

10+ Year Old Account

Just wish it could be backed up, unfortunately I did some research and it looks misleading :S That being said, it is totally on the mark.

She lost her seat too, which is funny.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2014-05-23 at 02:04 PM.

Deleted

I know..that was great.

Ukip: our target audience are the thick, crude, geriatrics!.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    And people wonder why the media trash UKIP.
    you dont have to trash UKIP, much like Sarah Palin, you just have to use direct quotes to mock them

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not only voting for them next year when I'm old enough, but I'm joining their youth wing. Nigel Farage is a brilliant politician and will lead Britain into a bright tomorrow. Operation: Purple Dawn has begun, no more will Britons have to face the tyranny of the EU and UKIP will save us from ISIS too which is now a thing. Vote UKIP if you are sick of the lies from Labour (especially) and the Conservatives (less so but David Cameron is a douche)

Deleted
    His first post was to ressurect a 3 month old thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auric Sunrider View Post
    and UKIP will save us from ISIS too which is now a thing.
    Haha, funny. Here you have it, UKIP is the final piece in the puzzle to solving terrorism on a global scale.

The only thing UKIP can save us from is non British food once they scare away all the foreigners - known by UKIP members as "foreign muck". I couldn't help reading your post in a German accent, the word "HEIL" featured many times.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    I'm not only voting for them next year when I'm old enough, but I'm joining their youth wing. Nigel Farage is a brilliant politician and will lead Britain into a bright tomorrow. Operation: Purple Dawn has begun, no more will Britons have to face the tyranny of the EU and UKIP will save us from ISIS too which is now a thing. Vote UKIP if you are sick of the lies from Labour (especially) and the Conservatives (less so but David Cameron is a douche)
    Nakura Chambers?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the future of ukip, looks doomed to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    There was a historical movie about it, I think it was called V for Vendetta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    That's a good thing for the rest of us though, as it cements UKIPs position of being less powerful than a mobility scooter.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    God no. I'd vote tory before I vote UKIP. Honestly have no idea who I'm going to vote for as all three main parties are full of bullshitters.