solo

is it hard to solo sunwell as hunter=)?

Nope. Not at all.

Deleted
    No. 10chars

Deleted
    how do you do first boss?

Deleted
    you kill dragon, get teleported inside, kill the dude inside, GG.

Deleted
    great thx^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Mind if I hijack your thread Aqira91? Got some solo questions I wane ask and it seems silly to make another thread while thisone is still fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Mind if I hijack your thread Aqira91? Got some solo questions I wane ask and it seems silly to make another thread while thisone is still fresh.
    Ask away and we'll answer as best we can.

I've soloed everything up to DS10 (including most 25hc versions of wotlk/cata raids) and there's some other people who have done some more as well so go ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, it's easy. I've had to 2 man it on my Hunter just because he's undergeared, but still do it on my Druid every week for trash LW pattern drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok here goes! Dont laugh I R Noob. I wanted to solo Ulduar for a while now, but that bloody trash in the beginning is just annoying. They just keep coming for days on end, how do I get passed them. Never did the instance since I started in 4.3. The bosses is fine, there is a whole lot of vids on the interwebbs, but none tells me how to kill the trash. Kind of silly I know but if I dont ask I will never know. The trash looks like the biggest challange lol.

Ok here goes! Dont laugh I R Noob. I wanted to solo Ulduar for a while now, but that bloody trash in the beginning is just annoying. They just keep coming for days on end, how do I get passed them. Never did the instance since I started in 4.3. The bosses is fine, there is a whole lot of vids on the interwebbs, but none tells me how to kill the trash. Kind of silly I know but if I dont ask I will never know. The trash looks like the biggest challange lol.
    just get in a demo and nuke them and kill the towers. with your ilvl your demo won't die. when you clear the trash just swap to a new one before the boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomken View Post
    Everytime I try to Que for LFR, the game completely crashes. WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    It's probably trying to save you a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by tanktank View Post
    just get in a demo and nuke them and kill the towers. with your ilvl your demo won't die. when you clear the trash just swap to a new one before the boss.
    To add onto this, the adds in formation do not respawn, but unless you destroy the towers or the boss, the little adds coming from the towers will continue to spawn. Additionally, you should be able to kill all the adds with a Siege Engine, and then use a Demonlisher for the boss himself. Its been a while, but when I used to clear this I would fire off all my pyrite into the boss and then exit my vehicle and finish him off kiting him around his room with disengage. You may not need to do that last bit with inflated ilvls. Just they way I used to get it done.

Goodluck!

I tried soloing ultraxion on 10hc, but couldn't find a good way to deal with hour of twilight (I guess it's impossible solo.) anyone done it?

I also tried thorim without engineering boots, with posthaste I get to the start of the second ring after last miniboss in halls. Anyone got a plan for that part without rerolling engineering prof?

10+ Year Old Account
    In 10m you can just drive past everything and take two demos into the boss arena before pulling. In 25m it would probably be smart to take out at least a few of the towers.
    The only real challenge to solo in Ulduar is Thorim. I have never been able to engage him on the top platform without him resetting back to phase 1.

If you are going to do this for yogg0 and a shot at mimirons head, have a friend join and clear on 10. But before yogg set it to 25m.
    Last edited by Pivotpony; 2014-05-15 at 06:40 AM.

Sunwell bosses and trashes are easy and also there are ONLY TWO Sunwell hunters you need to watch out at the beginning of the trash. Their ability spell is HP based damage so nasty be sure to kill them fast!

10+ Year Old Account
    What are the chances my 553 bm/sv hunter can do ds10 normal? I need to get spine's achievement to complete my meta but I find that I get clueless people who dont know where to stand when i need to make the boss roll.

Currently being leery about zonozz and ultraxion which their raid damage might kill me before i kill them.

do you have juggernaut trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    Sunwell bosses and trashes are easy and also there are ONLY TWO Sunwell hunters you need to watch out at the beginning of the trash. Their ability spell is HP based damage so nasty be sure to kill them fast!
    Just mount up, ride to the first boss then FD, no need to kill the trash.
    Retired hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    do you have juggernaut trinket?
    Nope. Hunter pugs normal raids so doubt I'll get one ever.