Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphtheone View Post
    Granted, such a thing sounds stupid, but without any evidence presented to prove the opposite, how do you know this isn't the case? Without evidence, the only grounds you have are anecdotal, and with only that, people can pull some rather perplexing stuff.
    For the record, we're talking about a team who didn't know how a lot of their own class abilities worked. And we're talking about a game where very few class abilities even existed. I think Thief literally had 7 total when they told us that they didn't have anyone on staff that understood how the command Steal worked. There is a zero percent chance they made some super elaborate context sensitive crafting system.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    For the record, we're talking about a team who didn't know how a lot of their own class abilities worked. And we're talking about a game where very few class abilities even existed. I think Thief literally had 7 total when they told us that they didn't have anyone on staff that understood how the command Steal worked. There is a zero percent chance they made some super elaborate context sensitive crafting system.
    You're arguing that, in your words, the no-clue developers of this game can't make mistakes?

Quote Originally Posted by Raphtheone View Post
    You're arguing that, in your words, the no-clue developers of this game can't make mistakes?
    .....are we talking about FFXI or Hearthstone? The word "mistakes" gives the FFXI team too much credit. They didn't understand fundamental moving parts in their own games and they made that known at every single fan festival.

Or are we implying that the Hearthstone cards have draw weights attached to them and that is some form of a mistake?

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    .....are we talking about FFXI or Hearthstone? The word "mistakes" gives the FFXI team too much credit. They didn't understand fundamental moving parts in their own games and they made that known at every single fan festival.

Or are we implying that the Hearthstone cards have draw weights attached to them and that is some form of a mistake?
    I'm saying keep an open mind to possibilities, don't dismiss something needlessly. Not directed at you, but to people in general. It should be a virtue tbh.